Looks like we got a tie coming in Arizona between Cards/Lions (2 Viewers)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
For the second straight season, in the opening week of the regular season.

Game is tied 27-27. I suppose this is a decent beginning for Kyler Murray.

A decent fourth quarter. He was literally garbage before that. Are we allowed to say garbage about players on here?

ETA: yeah, we are. Just not about Saints players. Looked it up.

Details, and situational awareness matter.

Patricia calling a Timeout which would have pretty much ran the clock out on the Cardinals gave them a second wind.

Amendola right on the sideline with :30 seconds left for some reason decides not to go out of bounds but cut back inside and get tackled in bounds,having to waste Detroit's final timeout.

Brock dropping a potential clinching INterception to set them up for a GW FG... for AZ

neither of these teams deserve a W.

Ive watched some pretty passes from Murray. He dropped a crucial dime to Fitz, and I didnt even think he could get that far downfield...

I deserve to lose my skin on Survivorbowl on picking Detroit to win. Patricia is a horrible head coach they should of won with such a big lead. Oh well that's the story of the Lions franchise

I picked Detroit in Survivor Bowl, I think I get eliminated. They blew a 24-6 lead smh

Ties are stupid. No reason for the NFL to not just play another 10 minute quarter in that situation.

Just awful, especially as fun as that game got in the fourth quarter. Everyone - fans, coaches, and players, deserves better than that. So bad. It's amazing that it hasn't been addressed in 2019. The current system of "the team who scores first wins, sort of, unless it's a field goal but they still win if they get a field goal and the other team doesn't" is just abhorrently, unbelievably bad. Just put the college OT system in; it's fantastic and there's always a winner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom