Loomis and Payton did not meet w Asomugha today [INCORRECT - thread closed] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3og3x0.jpg

This is so much entertainment! Now all I can see is Rob Ryan as "The Dude" secretly meeting with Nnamdi, complete with his leather briefcase full of dirty undies because Sean and Mickey sure as **** don't roll on Shomer Shabbos!

per times picayune they were at owners meetings. That's strange

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

If Sean Payton was at the owner's meeting today then I would speculate it could be Bungle Gate related. Mickey being there wouldn't be out of the ordinary but coaches don't generally attend unless they are on the competition comittee.

Definitely more to this but it might not have anything to do with Bungle Gate, interesting to find out why he was there, if in fact he was.

oh sorry for not spelling the guys name right. get a life lol.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

You apparently read an article that one would have to assume mentioned (and thus spelled out) his name multiple times. And then you still got it badly wrong.

I don't see why you're worried about it. Nnamdi wasn't even here. He made it all up. You said it yourself Dude.

I'm confused; I thought the Saints were meeting with Nnamdi Asomugha- who is this other guy,.. oh wait, its the same guy? I need a life!

---

They didn't meet with Dumervil either. There are a lot of people they didn't meet with, maybe we need a thread for each.

You want a CB? I can get you a CB, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom