Loomis approached by fan after game (1 Viewer)

Am I the only one that thinks the 3rd and 1 pass wasn't that bad?
Ingram was the Saints best RB but he was "allegedly" hurt"
Kamara was averaging 2.2 YPC for the game
You put Taysom in and the Bucs are putting every defender in the box

1. Probably (edit: do you mean the pass itself, or the idea? The idea is what was terrible)

2. Knowing what's coming and stopping it are 2 different things. Ask anybody who played Dallas during the '90s, when Emmitt was getting the ball repeatedly.

Worst case we get stuffed on 2 straight runs and turn the ball over on their 44 having burned off another 1:20 in clock. Even failing to pick up a first down would have dramatically increased the odds of TB running out of time for the 2nd score.

- Ingram not having awareness to get out of bounds was awful - and I didn't see any reaction or awareness by his teammates or coaches either.

- I'm ok with the pass against that look IF the plan was to go for it on 4th down anyway, which brings me to my last thought....

- We should have gone for it - I didn't second guess this, I first guessed it. That's not Matt Ryan you're playing against, you have to go for the win. After the punt, they made it back to that spot on the field in 2 plays anyway.

This seems fake. The "so-called" "fan's" accent screams New Orleans, methinks a little too loudly. This is some sort of false flag.

(Note: I may not be thinking clearly here, I don't usually drink whisky but I did during /that/ MNF.)

Man, this is nothing compared to what I've witnessed out here in Cali at the old Oakland Coliseum.

Raider fans are passionate but S C A R Y.

The Saints would be absolutely screwed without Mickey Loomis
Well, I respectfully submit that it depends on who the Saints had instead. IF they had Howie Roseman, the Eagles GM, the Saints might be better off. Can you imagine having AJ Brown right now along with Olave and, crossing fingers, the potential of Shaheed? Plus getting talented young players like CJGJ for popcorn, and acquiring a top 5 pick for 2023! To improve a team that's already 11-1?

Oh, and do you know what the Eagles' record was last year? 9-8. They only went to the playoffs because they won a tiebreaker with another 9-8 team . . . That was their first year under Nick Sirianni, right after they fired Doug Pederson after he missed the playoffs one season, 2020 (COVID, with no vaccine), two seasons after winning the only Super Bowl championship in that team's very long history.

Or should Saints' fans just accept that if a high paid guy in the organization makes a few good decisions, no matter what he does later, he now has life tenure like a Supreme Court Justice or a (real) university professor?

Perfectly appropriate IMO. Didn't scream or curse, just expressed an opinion to an executive who can actually do something. Teams are nothing without the fans who pay good money for tickets, merch, and obscenely-priced stadium refreshments. Dude was absolutely entitled to that. Kudos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom