Loomis approached by fan after game (1 Viewer)

Not talking about physical personal space. Just his yelling at Loomis is intrusive because it's unsolicited and it's from someone who doesn't have a personal relationship with Loomis taking liberties IMHO.

Would you want someone whom you don't even know addressing you like that in public? I know I wouldn't.

Just because he's a fan doesn't give him the right to take liberties like that IMHO.
We aren’t snowflakes. We’re Saints fans for crying out loud. Speak for yourself

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
He’s in an open area at a public event. I’m sorry but Loomis needs to hear about the train wreck he created.
This! I loved it. Let him know he has to do better. That was a terrible collapse. NOLA depends on the Saints for more than just victory celebrations. A bad Saints team hurts the economy. For some it is their most profitable time of the year. The city depends on them being successful.

I wouldnt do this but its not intrusive. This is what cones with heading an organization. Im sure he basked in the glory of the Super Bowl. Im also sure it didnt phase him.

This! I loved it. Let him know he has to do better. That was a terrible collapse. NOLA depends on the Saints for more than just victory celebrations. A bad Saints team hurts the economy. For some it is their most profitable time of the year. The city depends on them being successful.
The Saints are in a position few franchises are. They are the main show in town.
For as much success the Pelicans have or going to this season, the Saints will take up 70-90% of the airtime in local TV and radio shows from now until August where the Saints will completely take over.

And I think it’s worth mentioning that the Eagles had a 4-11-1 season in this run.
True. Pederson had a 4-11-1 season after, consecutively, a Super Bowl win (over Tom Brady), and two subsequent playoff years, and that one 4-11-1 season was enough to get him fired. But it looks like the Iggles made the right call.

Fwiw, 4-13 < 4-11-1.

He ain’t seen nuthin yet if he doesn’t get his arms around this. I mean where the hell are we going and and what are we doing ? Nobody knows and the team shows it.
The times make the man. We need a strong leader He needs to end this embarrassment right now. He should already have our next coach lined up.

It's not just the economy (which is really important), the city fells different when the Saints are winning.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
He was probably relieved the fan didn't say that Loomis himself should be fired. The fan was right about one thing, Mickey needs to do New Orleans better. Step down Mickey.

I’m guessing he did not hear the guy.
IDK. It looked like he made eye contact one time.
The one think I do know is that restless pacing he was doing. I’ve done it many times waiting on my wife to leave from somewhere I really don’t want to be.
Or maybe he’s wondering if Jerry Jones’s Christmas tree is bigger than his.
In the end we are all just people.

The Saints would be absolutely screwed without Mickey Loomis
Loomis was here before Sean, and he is now here after Sean. He has a losing record as a GM when Sean isn’t his coach.

So I think what you were trying to type is, “the Saints are absolutely screwed with only Mickey Loomis.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom