Loomis gets the job done, and so will Jameis. (1 Viewer)

How did you get the title from that tweet??
I guess I’m just old….

I guess I’m just old….
Because the national media doubts the Saints can make moves because they "don't have cap space." Then Loomis proves them wrong.
Now they are saying the Saints have an awesome team that could make a run, but "with what QB." So Harty is now saying Winston will prove them wrong like Loomis does with the cap

I guess I’m just old….
That's just my interpretation.

Harty is saying that Saint's Twitter was overly worried about cap space, and of course, Loomis got everything in order, including some epic FA signings at good prices.
Now Saint's Twitter is overly worried about Jameis' capabilities. Harty is suggesting that there is nothing to worry about, and Jameis is more than capable of getting the job done.
Harty is just taking a jab at all the people not believing what Loomis, Jameis, and the Saints are capable of.

Because the national media doubts the Saints can make moves because they "don't have cap space." Then Loomis proves them wrong.
Now they are saying the Saints have an awesome team that could make a run, but "with what QB." So Harty is now saying Winston will prove them wrong like Loomis does with the cap

That's just my interpretation.

Harty is saying that Saint's Twitter was overly worried about cap space, and of course, Loomis got everything in order, including some epic FA signings at good prices.
Now Saint's Twitter is overly worried about Jameis' capabilities. Harty is suggesting that there is nothing to worry about, and Jameis is more than capable of getting the job done.
Harty is just taking a jab at all the people not believing what Loomis, Jameis, and the Saints are capable of.

Bingo. It's a pretty straight forward analogy he's making and I think it's a really good one.

That was a mean falcon emoji for a question that I asked myself. I understand now. But still. Civility in a mean world, ya'll.
Eh...doesn't bother me, I see and get Dead Falcons and clown faces for saying factual stuff that people just can't accept. Drew Brees couldn't throw deep = Dead Falcon? Why? Like seriously do you watch football any at all? he can't throw deep...it's not my fault you can't accept reality.

/rant

That’s how I feel, I’m all in as Winston as the Saints QB

Eh...doesn't bother me, I see and get Dead Falcons and clown faces for saying factual stuff that people just can't accept. Drew Brees couldn't throw deep = Dead Falcon? Why? Like seriously do you watch football any at all? he can't throw deep...it's not my fault you can't accept reality.

/rant
Not saying this was you at all.

But the hurt feels and negative reactions I see are often when someone is disrespectful when discussing Brees' dropoff in arm strength. One can, and really should, state the factual obvious without being a giant dbag about it.

Again, not saying this was you at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom