Loomis has been out Loomised (1 Viewer)

What are you talking about? We were over the cap and have signed Carr, Juwan Johnson, Winston, Ugo Amadi, Will Lutz, Tanoh Kpassagnon, Throckmorton, Yassir Durant, and Kirkwood. How have you not figured out that they can make the cap room for the people they want to sign?
I don’t think he was talking about our own guys. He wanted to know why we haven’t been signing fas from other teams. I was basically saying relax guys were over the cap. We’re not going to go nuts on the open market

It was important to keep what we kept. So far, the only guy i want back from those left was a backup. We will hit FA market next round to fill in depth issues. No big signings past the Carr one anyway. Hopefully they don't throw away draft picks as has been a habit here. We have 9 picks now and need to use them for actual players this year.

It was important to keep what we kept. So far, the only guy i want back from those left was a backup. We will hit FA market next round to fill in depth issues. No big signings past the Carr one anyway. Hopefully they don't throw away draft picks as has been a habit here. We have 9 picks now and need to use them for actual players this year.

I agree but I'll be very surprised if we don't trade our 4th or 1 of our 2 5th lol. They LOVE to trade up

It’s going to take a lot of discipline for Loomis to wait until after the compensatory period to sign free agents. I would love to keep all these picks.

It’s going to take a lot of discipline for Loomis to wait until after the compensatory period to sign free agents. I would love to keep all these picks.
Agee but I think he’s going to have to weigh that against potential to lose out on a quality player or two. But again, I agree with you! For the future beyond this season - the picks are huge.

Nah, those are ends. We'll draft some beef with speed at DT. Along with our first FA signing.
I know they are ends but it's the same principle. A borderline 1st round prospect at 29 instead of the mid-teens.

You are spot on lost my head a little bit with the early start on Carr although I don't think the Jairus Byrd deal made them gun shy you just cant account for the fact that sometimes things don't work out and I'm not advocating for them to sign a specific one player or our guys, they know what they have and don't have and imo have earned the benefit of the doubt
My brain hurts.

Vonn bell, Tuttle, Dalton. Big deal. Why do we are so much about what Carolina, Atlanta and Tampa do? They are not playing for New Orleans. Winning and losing is on the Saints organization, not other ones

We havent lost anyone besides Elliss that Im concerned about. And even then, in 4 years Elliss didnt hit 60% defensive snaps until the 2nd half of last season against some sub par teams. You cant sign everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom