Loomis knows what he is doing. (1 Viewer)

whiteshadowen

Millsaps TC forever
Reaction score
Everybody seems to be getting a little crazy about the cuts and signings today. I think that Loomis is just covering his bases on not really being sure Forbath and Finnergan are what we we need. Being vested veterans we would be on the hook for the whole years salary if they are on roster week one. Cut them now, bring them back after week 1 Essentially, the young kicker and guard are getting a 1 week tryout for the practice squad. Loomis is still the man.

If we lose Sunday, these events will be played into the narrative of "This team is collapsing" or something in the like. And depending on how the loss happens, they might be right.

If we win in a blow out, then it didn't effect us at all or the Raiders are in terrible shape.

A close win, and more or less the same.

Either way. I'm ready for some actual football already.

Dude we scrambling for players less than a week before the opening!!! Yeah ok

We bring in guys for tryouts almost every week of every season, regardless of record. Even during our SB run, we had guys get injured. You have to have a list of guys you can bring in if something happened.

everybody seems to be getting a little crazy about the cuts and signings today. I think that loomis is just covering his bases on not really being sure forbath and finnergan are what we we need. Being vested veterans we would be on the hook for the whole years salary if they are on roster week one and these two players chose to use this one time veteran benefit. Cut them now, bring them back after week 1 essentially, the young kicker and guard are getting a 1 week tryout for the practice squad. Loomis is still the man.

fify

I'm just trying to figure out the kicker move. It may turn out to be a genius move. forever to be known as the Loomis Gambit, and I'm just too dense to see it.

Everybody seems to be getting a little crazy about the cuts and signings today. I think that Loomis is just covering his bases on not really being sure Forbath and Finnergan are what we we need. Being vested veterans we would be on the hook for the whole years salary if they are on roster week one. Cut them now, bring them back after week 1 Essentially, the young kicker and guard are getting a 1 week tryout for the practice squad. Loomis is still the man.

Our roster is unstable because our team is unstable. This reminds me of the Champ Bailey signing last year. I hope we go 12-4 but I would really expect closer to 4-12. It will be a long season.

20b198e028e4b3df1abd144862b6f41638b0688a0c302033708739b5e37b55e6.jpg

We bring in guys for tryouts almost every week of every season, regardless of record. Even during our SB run, we had guys get injured. You have to have a list of guys you can bring in if something happened.

That is all this is. Normal stuff but because of the perceived inadequacies along the OL and then the kicker situation, this activity gets magnified I guess.

I am at a loss regarding the kicker though. Someone does need to explain that one to me. I know he has a stronger leg than the other two they had in but the accuracy seems to be in question.

If u say so:idunno:

I don't get the lutz move. Why not robbie gould. Lutz doesn't have the range. He is accurate below 50 yards but so was forbath. I don't get it.

At least we're not Cleveland.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom