Loomis needs to go find Delvin Breaux in Canada (1 Viewer)

Because the better new ones don't do well here.

See Jason David, Turbucky Jones
*See Jabari Greer, Mike McKenzie. So we bring back guys who have major health issues instead? Silly point. I'm a fan of Breaux, but I'm not a fan of living in the past, especially when the past wasn't great.

And I hear Jason David is just sittin at home waiting for the phone to ring. Wanna bring him back too?

I agree with you on most circumstances. But in this one...the odds of there being a good corner just waiting to be sgned is low. We'd need to make an expensive trade for anyone worth getting.
I'm all for lowering expectations of getting a "good" one and would love "not as bad" one. Because how bad would they have to be to be worse?

After what Drew did today you absolutely HAVE TO FIX THIS DEFENSE!!! This man deserves at least that much.

*See Jabari Greer, Mike McKenzie. So we bring back guys who have major health issues instead? Silly point. I'm a fan of Breaux, but I'm not a fan of living in the past, especially when the past wasn't great.

And what we have now any better? Breuax could at least keep up with Jones

I agree. I wouldnt have before the first three games but we are in desperate need.

I'll be flying into NOLA on Friyay, is there a tryout for DB? We should all show up to the facility to tryout?

Seriously, 2 of our DBs look like Jason David out there.

Pretty sure medically they arent letting him play in the NFL again. Isnt that why he was let go?

Yep, Delvin Breaux not being on this Saints team is 1 Mismanagement Failure that I feel is undeniable to the Saints and Payton.....

I mean likely really get Breaux back in the fold for heaven sake....

Or they could just bring Mallet back. (think I misspelled his name)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom