Loomis needs to go! (1 Viewer)

BucHater

equal opportunity hater
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks loomis has lost his MOJO? I can't think of a free agent that has made an impact since Sharper. The team looks like poorly put together puzzle. The longer he is employed the more it hurts our future

Am I the only one that thinks loomis has lost his MOJO? I can't think of a free agent that has made an impact since Sharper. The team looks like poorly put together puzzle. The longer he is employed the more it hurts our future

Does Loomis evaluate the talent? :covri:

Benjamin Watson, Willie Snead, Keenan Lewis, Delvin Breaux...

430a94c2_Denzel-Boom.gif

The problem is Payton. He doesnt understand how to run the clock out to end games when we are winning. He keeps going to Cadet for some reason I cant understand. He doesnt seem to understand he has a high powered offense and a bad defense. He goes the safe route 99.9% of the time on offense. Say we are down by 7 and the other team has already scored 35 points on us and we are at 4th and 1 on the 8 yard line. Payton kicks the fg then the other team marches right down the field scoring a TD like they have all game and we are now down 11. Does he not understand context? Another situation is being down by 3 with 3 minutes left to go and he punts n 4th and 4 despite the defense showing no ability to stop the other team. I would much rather take my chances on 4th and 4 with Drew Brees than I would on my defense getting a 3 and out against an offense they havent stopped all day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom