Loomis on Fox-Sports radio... (1 Viewer)

Saints382

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Apparently he did an interview with them...I got this from another site though...

"Just heard ole Loomy on foxsportsradio coming home from class and he had some things to say that may make some ppl happy others not so happy. When asked about taking a CB at 10 in this years draft he started off my shying away from the question then came back and said it was a possibility but a definite in the draft. He said that he fills with all the FA signings that they have addressed all glaring needs and fell they can draft BPA with the first pick. He did say, however that he is more inclined to go defense first becuase that is where they are weakest. So the overall assumption that the Saints will pick BDPA is true. He also stated that Deuce will be ready for training camp, i guess that may shut the door on any rumor that Deuce will be cut. He gave a pretty generic answer when it came to the resigning of Will Smith. you know, We would love to have him back and that he hasn't missed any manditory meetings and doesn't feel that he WILL miss any manditory activities. He also made it a point to say that they are very excited about Meachem and how he has progressed in the offseason."

Mickey Loomis - Saints Revolution

He also stated that Deuce will be ready for training camp!

THANK GAWWWWD!!!

He also stated that Deuce will be ready for training camp!

THANK GAWWWWD!!!

What is good is Deuce has just about had a year to heal from this injury at the start of the regular season. Ironically he will be fresh and not have to play before he is a 100%. I expect him to come up big for us. He might not be the go to guy all the time but splitting time he will be excellent.

I hope he helps bring our high octane offense back, along with defense.... Championship
Put em' on the board, TJ Houshmenzelli!

Thanks for the info.

Mickey is on Fox Sports Radio with Chris Myers and Sean Farnham dang near every week of the year.

forget all that, you heard what he said about Meach, chalk up another weapon for that o baby :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom