Loomis said not concerned about WR group. Whodat dish (2 Viewers)

People can say smoke screen all they want, but the FO basically said the same thing last year and promptly did diddly squat to make our receiving Corp any better. So it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we don’t address it

Unconcerned I would imagine because this is supposed to be one of the deeper drafts at WR in the past few years.

People can say smoke screen all they want, but the FO basically said the same thing last year and promptly did diddly squat to make our receiving Corp any better. So it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we don’t address it

If Drew comes back, we need big-bodied guys and YAC guys, don't need burners unless they're very shifty.

I’ll say this again, if they are happy with the receivers, does a head case like AB make it anywhere near Airline Dr?

He should be concerned considering how many times Michael Thomas was targeted compared to the rest of our receivers.

The best professional sports executive in town works for the basketball team. A Loomis press conference is worthless. Loomis never says anything of value. Receivers are a reason that Mickey is watching this Super Bowl and certainly the 2019 Super Bowl as a spectator. Even Loomis knows that. Absurd.

At least Payton is candid with the national media.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom