Loomis said not concerned about WR group. Whodat dish (1 Viewer)

source.gif

One of these will be our first overall pick:

Leviska Shenault
Michael Pittman Jr.
Chase Claypool

My money is on Michael Pittman Jr because Payton loves drafting skill players with NFL bloodlines like

Mark Ingram
Kenny Stills
Michael Thomas

Shenault has a lot of Sammy Watkins, Alvin kamara and Taysom Hill to his game while Claypool is a deadringer for Marques Colston and is an outstanding redzone threat.

Last edited:
You're better off watching paint dry instead of listening to a Loomis interview.

I've listened to him long enough to know that nothing informative is coming from it, and he will keep a secret.

He was once a Salary Cap manager prior to being promoted, so I wouldn't listen to him for personnel advice either.
100% on target with this. Don't waste your time listening to these guys. Any of them.

Actions say differently, if they weren't concerned with the receiving corps.

They wouldn't have signed Cam Meredith away from the Bears as a RFA, even though he was still medically flagged.

They scoured and poached guys off Washington, and Indy's practice squads: Simmie Cobbs, and Krishawn Hogan.

They brought in guys like: Dez and AB for work outs, and worked out many other receivers.

They keep swinging, but they keep missing. Not believing Loomis for a second here.. he's blowing smoke lol..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom