Article Loomis "We'll wait on Brees" (1 Viewer)

Hopefully when fans are allowed to attend games again the Saints can bring Drew in and give him the sendoff he deserves. Seeing him walk off the field looking back at an empty stadium just isn't going to cut it.

I know a lot of people aren't happy with Drew right now because he came up short in his last game but time will take care of that. There isn't going to be a dry eye in the place if/when they give him a proper farewell.

Nauseatingly-overplayed joke aside, Brees had absolutely nothing to do with that outcome, so it doesn't even make sense.
I don't know why, but I pictured this being your reaction to my post (just before you wrote that oddly aggressive response):
mad-at-theinternet.gif

:hihi:

On a side note, Sean Payton once tweeted the following:

2 musts…Oceans
8 and definitely
Tiger King
One other that is
3rd would be HBOs
Houston we have a problem.

I don't think he had anything to do with the outcome of the Patriots/Falcons SB either. It's just mocking the Falcons because that's what we do as Saints fans... :idunno:

I wish we could ultimately bring Brees back as a offensive coach of some type under Payton. Those guys work so well together and know each other very well.

He’s not coaching. He has a contract to do football games. He’s going to do notre dame games and Sunday night pregame until Collinsworth’s contract is up and then he’s going to the SNF booth. It’s done. He’s not coaching. Great quarterbacks don’t coach. Bad quarterbacks coach.

Loomis’ comments regarding Drew is simply a formality that the decision is his (Meaning #9)to make. Having said that, I have no doubt that he calls it quits. I'm sure that Brees knows what he's doing but wants to wants to make sure before announcing it to the football world.

I don't know why, but I pictured this being your reaction to my post (just before you wrote that oddly aggressive response):
mad-at-theinternet.gif

:hihi:

On a side note, Sean Payton once tweeted the following:

2 musts…Oceans
8 and definitely
Tiger King
One other that is
3rd would be HBOs
Houston we have a problem.

I don't think he had anything to do with the outcome of the Patriots/Falcons SB either. It's just mocking the Falcons because that's what we do as Saints fans... :idunno:

Emphasis on Sean Payton "once" Tweeted.....

Some variation of your response has literally been posted hundreds of times on this forum. There have actually been threads created about this annually on March 28th, so you weren't remotely original by phrasing it as you did. The GIF you responded with was funnier than your joke 😂.

Emphasis on Sean Payton "once" Tweeted.....

Some variation of your response has literally been posted hundreds of times on this forum. There have actually been threads created about this annually on March 28th, so you weren't remotely original by phrasing it as you did. The GIF you responded with was funnier than your joke 😂.
It feels like my comment was some sort of tipping point. Right now, I feel like I've moved your desk to the basement or took your Swingline and replaced it with a Boston stapler.

giphy.gif

It feels like my comment was some sort of tipping point. Right now, I feel like I've moved your desk to the basement or took your Swingline and replaced it with a Boston stapler.

giphy.gif

It feels like you're the relative who tells the same story or joke every Christmas and people have to force their laughter each and every year when it predictably gets told. And after being called on it, now you're just trying way too hard.

Why would a guy worth $200 million that wants to spend more time with his family take a job that requires 80 hrs a week during the season?

It's almost like they didn't watch him on the sidelines when he would be injured.

He looked like he was about to jump out of his skin most times, wanting to be out there on the field.

It feels like you're the relative who tells the same story or joke every Christmas and people have to force their laughter each and every year when it predictably gets told. And after being called on it, now you're just trying way too hard.

No offense to you, because I don't know what's going on in your life, but this is all fairly petty and really not what fellow Saints fans should be discussing on the SSF. We can agree to disagree.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, month, and year, and I hope we all have a great season this year. :9:

No offense to you, because I don't know what's going on in your life, but this is all fairly petty and really not what fellow Saints fans should be discussing on the SSF. We can agree to disagree.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, month, and year, and I hope we all have a great season this year. :9:

Good to see that you finally realized how silly you were for posting multiple GIFs all because someone said your joke wasn't funny. 👍

When was the last time you were hired to evaluate NFL quarterbacks?
How would you know that he hasn't matured? Have you been around him? SP seems to think he is a GREAT LEADER, so I guess you know more than he does about a player/person you don't even know!!!
Are you a NFL QB talent evaluator?! I guess you missed all of Taysom fumbles, from this past year! SP thinks highly of Jameis, so “It’s that simple” for me!!! OPINIONS!!!
Really?! You don't believe this yourself, if you really do than you're just a Jameis Hater!!! I guess you know more than SP!!! Please!!!
They need to respect the organization, and tell him “NO”!!!

So you 100% trust Loomis and Payton's decision and QB talent evaluation as long as they go with Winston this season....but if that same brain trust evaluates Brees and says he can play (or Hill for that matter)...now they are incompetent? One look at your join date tells me all I need to know. Oh and one more thing, is your ! key stuck?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom