[Looped Highlight] Brees Connects with CantGuardMike For First Blood (1 Viewer)

Jets secondary is in trouble. We should see how much theyd give us for Crawley?

Brees and CGM are lethal, as always. I really hope Payton finds a way to keep Grayson. You can't coach up speed, and he's got more of it than any other WR on our team including Ginn.

Watching that play, what happened with McCoy in the middle? The DT just got right by him.

Watching that play, what happened with McCoy in the middle? The DT just got right by him.
He's facing a blitzer who gets a jump at the snap, but with help from the RB, McCoy is able to ride the blitzer past and away from Brees. Good recovery.

He's facing a blitzer who gets a jump at the snap, but with help from the RB, McCoy is able to ride the blitzer past and away from Brees. Good recovery.

Watch the second view in the video. It’s not a blitzer - and he takes a good set, it just seems that he turns to the left and passes the rusher off into the help from Kamara. Maybe that’s by design I guess.

Brees and CGM are lethal, as always. I really hope Payton finds a way to keep Grayson. You can't coach up speed, and he's got more of it than any other WR on our team including Ginn.
He's also catching the ball...

Thanks for this OP! I see Brees putting the ball right on Thomas back shoulder in the end zone from about 37 yards out. Just an incredible pass. If I'd have to guess - only about 5% of active quarterbacks have this kind of laser accuracy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom