Lord, this is THE game. (1 Viewer)

All great posts. The season is far from over if they lose, but Oh if they win, how sweet would it be? If the Saints can play the game turnover free, they have a great chance.

No way. I expect us to lose this game, but I also expect us to respond, keep improving, keep playing payton ball, and make the playoffs

BLASPHEMy!! For that you must say 30 "Hail Payton"'s...

Never ever ever do I expect my boys to lose...

Do I know it'll happen on occasion? Sure.. 16-0 is a fun prediction to make every year, but that's why I never win office pools...

But i expect 'em to win every week (until a score is so far out of hand that we can't).

Pete, I agree with the other posters. Yours is a well written post but I just can't agree when you say "this is THE game". By that logic, if we lose it, should we just all pack it in? Because, I gotta tell you, it would really be nice to free up the next 8 Sundays not to mention the playoff days. I do agree with you about all the "America's team" hooey and that we're all scared about the boogeyman; but a defeat tomorrow really doesn't mean anything but dust ourselves off and get ready for the Bengals.

Oh, billinms, nice avatar but maybe you've seen 1 too many Man Law commercials?

Last edited:
Pete, this is an important game as all of the next 8 will be big games. The fact is we are going to probably lose a couple or three more, if we are lucky no more, and Pittsburgh IF we had to lose is one that doesn't hurt as much. They are not in the NFC and it is a road game, thus in terms of weighting them, I'd much rather beat Atlanta, Washington and Carolina (which could very well seal our post season fate one way or the other)

On the other hand, this is, in fact, a HUGE game for Pittsburgh and I suspect they will come out with fire in their belly. If our Saints can withstand the early onslaught, maybe get a turnover or two to demoralize this fragile Pitts team, I think we can surprise people and walk away with another road win.

This game is the most important game because it is the " next game". One game at a time boys. If we treat each and every week the same way, you can't go wrong. It is certainly not the end of the world if we lose but, each game every week is the most important game you play.

...i disagree bigtime.

...I expect us to lose this game, .

:cussing:
Look fellas, THE STEELERS ARE WHO I THINK THEY IS, AND THAT'S WHY WE ARE TAKING THE DANG FIELD! THE STEELERS ARE WHO I THINK THEY IS, AND YOU WANNA LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK! NOW IF YOU WANNA CROWN 'EM, THEN CROWN THEIR ARSE, BUT THE STEELERS IS WHO I THINK THEY IS!:cussing:

well, I dont; think it's the boogeyman or that this is THE game for us anyhow.
It's one of 16 games for us.. hopefully more like 19.
But we have to go into pitsburgh, with "BAD" weather. Meaning, we HAVE to run the ball, they are very much in the top 10 against the run. Maybe top 5.
Right now, our o-line can't give us that run game.. HOping they prove me wrong here. As they, with brees quickly getting rid of the ball has their ranking up there as pass blockers.
Pittsburgh will be playing for pride, and for any shot whatsoever of this season.

I'm hoping for a win, i'm not going to cry if they lose unless they play like they left their brains at home for the day.

:cussing:
Look fellas, THE STEELERS ARE WHO I THINK THEY IS, AND THAT'S WHY WE ARE TAKING THE DANG FIELD! THE STEELERS ARE WHO I THINK THEY IS, AND YOU WANNA LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK! NOW IF YOU WANNA CROWN 'EM, THEN CROWN THEIR ARSE, BUT THE STEELERS IS WHO I THINK THEY IS!:cussing:

WE'VE GOT THEIR RESPECT! NOW LET'S GO GET THE WIN! GO DEFENSE!

ok, why are you quoting yourself?

if only the defense had better depth, so that they could stay fresh.
we'd be up and not behind by one rushing TD. , the offense is POTENT.

200+ rushing for parker? OUCH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom