@ Los Angeles 9/15 (1 Viewer)

Any recommendations on parking for those of us not familiar with L.A.? I don't mind getting there super early and waiting for traffic to clear afterwards. Then again, is traffic ever clear in L.A.?

Any recommendations on parking for those of us not familiar with L.A.? I don't mind getting there super early and waiting for traffic to clear afterwards. Then again, is traffic ever clear in L.A.?

I use stubhub. They have the official parking lots around the stadium. Type in “Rams Saints parking”. That should bring up some options. WhoDat

Rene, get there early. You can still reserve parking near the stadium.

Here is the link:

Update: The tailgate is now official.

We will be located on State Drive between the Exposition Park Rose Garden and the California Science Center. (Bathrooms there:) Map is attached. Please PM if you are planning to attend. I've gotten a few today. Keep them coming.

WhoDat!
How do you Pm on here ?? I want to sent you my info

Rene, get there early. You can still reserve parking near the stadium.

Here is the link:

Thanks for the link. I bought my parking. The only concern is that USPS was the only option. No print at home. I hope that TM can get me my parking ticket before I fly out to LA. Looking forward to the game.

Los Angeles tailgating Update: If interested in attending please feel free to Pm me your contact info. No tickets needed it is open.

When: Sunday, September 15th
Time: 8 am - 1 pm (I would try to be there no later than 10-10:30 am). I'll be there at 7-7:30 am to set-up. We will have a few tents with Saints flags on it.

Where : State Drive - In between California Science center and Exposition Park Rose Garden (Map is in this thread)
Items of Note: Glass containers of any kind are not allowed in the tailgate area. Alcohol should be poured into plastic containers.

Food - My buddy and I are supplying:

RV Parking spot
Jambalaya (the later you get there you run the risk of missing out:)
Red beans and rice
Bloody mary's (vodka)
3 cases of beer
Water
Side dishes
Music - full on NOLA music
Eating utensils
White paper towels (for second lining:)

Feel free to add anything you would like to bring on this thread.

We are expecting at least 100-150 people coming through on the low end.

Most importantly...WhoDat!!!

Attachments

• Saints tailgate parking.JPG
    Saints tailgate parking.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 21
Will bring a few cases of beer, ice and coolers. WhoDat!

Will bring a few cases of beer, ice and coolers. WhoDat!

Dennis this will be our biggest gathering yet. I quit counting at 200! Should be a great time for the WhoDat's to gather! I just called you. hit me back when you get a minute brother.

Update Friday night --- Los Angeles tailgating Update: If interested in attending please feel free to Pm me your contact info. No tickets needed it is open.

When: Sunday, September 15th
Time: 8 am - 1 pm (I would try to be there no later than 10-10:30 am). I'll be there at 7-7:30 am to set-up. We will have a few tents with Saints flags on it.

Where : State Drive - In between California Science center and Exposition Park Rose Garden (Map is in this thread)
Items of Note: Glass containers of any kind are not allowed in the tailgate area. Alcohol should be poured into plastic containers.

Food - My buddy and I are supplying:

RV Parking spot
Jambalaya (the later you get there you run the risk of missing out:)
Red beans and rice
Bloody mary's (vodka) - now a few gallons:)
3 cases of beer / now 7 cases of beer
Water
Side dishes
Music - full on NOLA music
Eating utensils
White paper towels (for second lining:)

Feel free to add anything you would like to bring on this thread.

We are expecting at least 100-150 (now 200-300+) people coming through on the low end.

Most importantly...WhoDat!!!

See y’all tomorrow. I plan on getting there as soon as they’ll allow parking in my specific garage. Enjoy your Saturday. I’ll be watching some college football from inside the Rose Bowl. Who Dat!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom