Lost a lifelong WhoDat yesterday.... (1 Viewer)

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My dad was an avid saints fan from day one. He watched the very first game they played back in 1967 with his dad. We watched every single game together. I am the fan and the man I am today because of him. It’s just not gonna be the same anymore. Love you guys. Hug the people you care about. Life changes in an instant

So sorry to hear of your loss.

My dad stood in line in 1966 to get season tickets for the first season, and he took me to so, so many games over the years starting when I was just a tiny boy in 1967. When he died suddenly without warning in 1993, everything was an incomprehensible blur for what seemed like the longest time.

All I can tell you is that you will wake up one day and you're going to be fine, with nothing but good memories and warm feelings. Time is the great healer and there are no substitutes or shortcuts. Hang in there, we will be thinking of you.

So sorry for your loss and pain.
Take care and may God grant you and your loved ones strength and comfort as you walk through this time of difficulty and sorrow.

My dad was an avid saints fan from day one. He watched the very first game they played back in 1967 with his dad. We watched every single game together. I am the fan and the man I am today because of him. It’s just not gonna be the same anymore. Love you guys. Hug the people you care about. Life changes in an instant

Always sorry to hear when a relative of a member here is lost. Condolences, indeed!

Makes me think of the scene after the NFCCG in '09 when we beat the Vikings. Had my season tickets back then. Perfect strangers of all walks of life hugging in the streets....crying tears of bittersweet joy thinking about their mama or daddy who didn't quite make it to witness the moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom