Lost a lifelong WhoDat yesterday.... (1 Viewer)

My dad was an avid saints fan from day one. He watched the very first game they played back in 1967 with his dad. We watched every single game together. I am the fan and the man I am today because of him. It’s just not gonna be the same anymore. Love you guys. Hug the people you care about. Life changes in an instant
So sorry to hear of your loss. That's tough! The father / daughter Saints trip I take ever year is one of the highlights of my year. May God bless you with peace during this very difficult time. May He give you peace to remember those happy times. He's in WhoDat heaven my friend. CC

My dad was an avid saints fan from day one. He watched the very first game they played back in 1967 with his dad. We watched every single game together. I am the fan and the man I am today because of him. It’s just not gonna be the same anymore. Love you guys. Hug the people you care about. Life changes in an instant
Man sorry for your lose. My dad was not much of a sports fan. I missed that with him. We watched a lot of tennis. And I just hugged. Be at peace.

My condolences to you and your family.

Losing a parent is not easy. One of the hardest things I ever did, but that is our lot in life. They are not supposed to bury us. No matter how upset I was that my Dad passed, I was always thankful that I survived him. He did not need the grief of putting me in the ground.

Godbless.

May your Pops be blessed with being in a fishing boat, line in the water, feet kicked up, no shoes on, sunglasses on, SAINTS cap on, maybe even a "Deuce" jersey on, cold one by his side, small TV in the boat, smilin', watchin' them games for eternity.. Whodat'Sayin'.. here's to ya.. prayers and condolonces.. keep carrying the tradition, he wouldn't expect anythng less than.. peace my man.

"NW"

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. Always remember the good times as that is what will help you through. Remember to keep close to friends and family as they are grieving your loss as well. Prayers for your and your family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom