Lost all respect for Kuechly today (1 Viewer)

rvrelan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice Kuechly run straight to the locker room after the game without shaking anyone’s hand? I guarantee if Carolina would have won, Drew Brees would have walked out there and shook hands with and congratulated him for a hard fought win. Total bush league and classless

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Calm down bro. They should have won and played well enough to. Their kicker cost them big time. Luke's a good dude by all accounts. I'm sure this one hurt because it sealed their playoff fate. That's got to be frustrating to a vet who is arguably the best at his position and is still ringless.

Bloop

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well...they play again.

Dont nba players go straight to the locker room in a series?

gtaz21

Groundskeeper
Reaction score
Calm down bro. They should have won and played well enough to. Their kicker cost them big time. Luke's a good dude by all accounts. I'm sure this one hurt because it sealed their playoff fate. That's got to be frustrating to a vet who is arguably the best at his position and is still ringless.
Still not an excuse for skipping the post-game handshake.

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Base on your title I thought he did or said something horrible. Some of you put too much emphasis with the after game hand shake. There isn't a written rule you have to. After a game, whether winning or losing, there are players who just don't want to deal with anyone. This does not mean a player is classless.

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Should have won?

44slayer

Black and Gold
Reaction score
I dont care about that. Kuechly has said before Brees is one of the top 5 toughest players he has played against. I dont take it as disrespect, the guy plays with fire. Losing shouldnt be something youre good at. Id take the guy on my team any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Should have won? Okay, bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Most entertaining game that the Saints lost? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 62