Lost my fishing connection (2 Viewers)

#1 view blocker

Mr. Rookie
Reaction score
I have a neighbor that bought a brand new G3 from Tim's marine, and has never even driven a boat...OR fished Louisiana for that matter....Luckily, I was experienced and in need of a way to get on the water. We had it worked out great; he supplied the boat and I supplied the knowledge. For some reason, he lost interest, and the boat has been sitting in storage for over a year. I am sick of beating a dead horse, and the wife won't let me buy a boat for myself.

I'm throwing a line out here, is there anyone that has extra room when they go fishing? I know a few spots around shell beach, and usually hit the castle due to it being so close to me.....Any help?? I'd gladly throw in on gas/bait/etc....

Too bad you aren't near Lafayette. If I ever head your way to fish I'll drop you a PM. :)

Maybe you can get your buddy to rent you his rig.

he said he wont let me use it until he breaks something on it first....If I could only get him to go out one more time, I'm sure I can point him towards a submerged rock wall to give him a good prop job.....heck, I'd even replace the prop for him!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom