Lost Our Dad Today (1 Viewer)

Bat, I've known Kellye longer than either of us would probably like to admit to and went to high school with Drew too, and I was at LSU with them for a while before transferring to La. Tech. Tell them that I'm so sorry for your loss and that I'm thinking about all of you. I know it's been a long ordeal, but know that he's in a better place now and no longer suffering.

All of you take care and know you have my love, prayers and sympathies.

Scott

Thanks, Scott.
The last few weeks were pretty rough and certainly we are relieved he's no longer going through what he was going through, but at the same time it's hard to see him go even though we knew it was coming. The Saints lost one of their biggest fans tonight, I can tell you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
A kaddish For Henry:

Glorified and sanctified be G-d's great name throughout the world which He has created according to His will. May He establish His kingdom in your heart and during your days, and within the heart of his entire church, speedily and soon; and say, Amen.

May His great name be blessed forever and to all eternity.

Blessed and praised, glorified and exalted, extolled and honored, adored and lauded be the name of the Holy One, blessed be He, beyond all the blessings and hymns, praises and consolations that are ever spoken in the world; and say, Amen.

May there be abundant peace from heaven, and life, for us
and for all nations; and say, Amen.

He who creates peace in His celestial heights, may He create peace for us and for all nations; and say, Amen.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kellye and I will see you tomorrow night or Monday morning, Bat.

Sorry to hear this. Bless all of you.

Best wishes my good man!

I'm with you.

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Doniphan, MO awaiting my Grandmother's funeral.

She was like a Mother to me.

:sad: Sorry to hear that.

My condolences to all for your losses. Your families are in my prayers.

My condolences to you and your family. You will be in our prayers

Thanks, everyone. The prayers and well-wishes certainly do help -- we appreciate them so much. Many of you are friends I know personally, and it's nice to know we can lean on each other in times like this as we share our common love for a very special football team. Dad loved his Saints...got pretty upset with them at times, walked out of the room declaring "here they go again!" when they'd start to blow a lead, but alway wore his Saints gear proudly.

The Saints have another fan watching from above this season...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom