Lost (1 Viewer)

While we are all coming clean with our feelings can I just say that I hate the actor that portrays Daniel Fareday. His voice drives me crazy. It's like somebody shot him in the lung and every word he says is his last breath. I didn't much like him in Saving Private Ryan either.

I am sure I am alone, but I had to let me feelings go.

I watched the entire 1st season, and absolutely loved it. I got 3/4 of the way through the 2nd season and it started becoming a struggle to watch it.

I agree that, while we missed on the anticipation of the next episode/season, the ability to have things 'fresh in mind' helped keep it moving vs forgetting anything over a long offseason.

I think this could be considered a good or bad thing.

We watched all of the seasons on DVD, sometimes as many as 8 episodes at a time. While it was good to not get frustrated with the cliff hangers, we missed out on being able to analyze each episode and fully digest them for a week.

This is the type of show where this could've been beneficial. Watching it this way is a good way to get, well, Lost.

This thread has reminded me of just how great this show is. Both my wife and I have vowed to watch the entire series again at some point in the future.

While we are all coming clean with our feelings can I just say that I hate the actor that portrays Daniel Fareday. His voice drives me crazy. It's like somebody shot him in the lung and every word he says is his last breath. I didn't much like him in Saving Private Ryan either.

I am sure I am alone, but I had to let me feelings go.

can't support this position at all - loved farraday
now if you want to get into some 'michelle rodriguez couldn't act her way out of a wet paper sack' then i can get down with that

I really love how she expanded her role choices for this role, finally playing a tough woman who can handle a gun. Amazing range on that woman.

can't support this position at all - loved farraday
now if you want to get into some 'michelle rodriguez couldn't act her way out of a wet paper sack' then i can get down with that

He is a fine actor, it's just his voice that I can't stand.

MBS, I agree. She isn't much of what I look for in a woman, but she looked good in that show. She doesn't have much range, and I wanted off the show sooner, but she wasn't all that bad on the eyes while she was there.

Michelle Rodriguez just doesn't do it for me. She's too "butch" and her face just isn't all that.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Imhcq5s9OLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The first few seasons were good until they explained what the smoke monster was. What really got me interested, is for the first few seasons i believed that jacob was some archangel and the smoke monster was lucifer. And the island was lucifers prison.

When they started getting away from that, i lost interest. Pun intended.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Having watched almost every episode, my theory is that there was no coherent plot behind the show and they were just winging it. Their total inability to tie it together in the end confirmed my suspicions on that front. It was enjoyable at times and kept the viewers guessing, but mainly because even the writers and creators had no idea of the meaning behind all the clues and coincidences.

I loved the show and never missed an episode the first 3 seasons.
Then I started to suspect exactly what you've said here. By the
end, I was totally convinced of it. It was a fun show to watch
in the beginning, and beautifully filmed, all the way through.

Does anyone know the actual name of The Others? If they even do have one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom