Lotteries - Do You Play? (1 Viewer)

Do You Play Lotteries?

• Always/Often - One of these days I'll get lucky

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Only for Mega Jackpots - Only over 100 million

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • Never - Fool's Game, Waste of Money. Those few who win usually end up wishing they hadn't

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Do you play the lotteries?

I don't, I never have other a maybe 3 or 4 scratch offs

Last edited:
If it reaches close to 70-80 million, then I am going to Florida and playing the lottery. If it goes over $100 million, I would go every day if I could. but it does that rarely in Florida nowadays. Back in the 90's it was like all the time, people were coming in from places like Michigan and Ohio to Gulf shores and Orange Beach so they could drive a short ride to Florida to buy tickets, it was remarkable and crazy. It just does not happen anymore in the Florida lottery. It would be nice if It did though

If Powerball gets over 50 million I usually buy a ticket (if I'm in a store with a machine and notice the jackpot).

Heck yeah I play, im poor, and I wanna be new money.

Besides, here, it indirectly helps the school system

/lame excuse to play.

Last edited:
Yes, you can't win if you don't play. Imagine cecking the ticket and realizing you've just won 100+ million dollars! It'd be an amazing feeling. Then I'd change my phone # of course.

I play the Powerball maybe once every 3-4 months. If I win any cash at all, I usually put a little back in to get another ticket. No real rhyme or reason of when I play, though.

Rarely.

For those that do play, there is no reason, and I repeat, no reason to buy more than $1. Statistics.

Somebody's got to pay the stupidity tax.

Thanks for helping the schools, suckas.

I buy three Power Ball tickets twice a week. Every week. Someday I'll have my dream house on the beach in Key Largo. :ezbill:

Jan

Somebody's got to pay the stupidity tax.

agreed.

scratch-offs are the ghey. I give them at Christmas.

Powerball, only if I am in the store and the sign says over 200 mil.

I have never played the lottery. I do admire what it has done for our schools though. We have been able to stay in the bottom of nearly every category in education. Go lottery!

I do on big jackpots just for fun. Five quick picks 3-4 times per year is no skin off my back and it's always fun for the 30 or so minutes of day dreaming what would happen if I won it gives me.

I don't think there's any problem with playing as long as you realize just how ridiculous the odds are. I only buy a ticket when the jackpot gets over like 250 mil, which is ridiculous because the difference in my standard of living for winning 250 million would be no different than 10 million, but there you have it.

I lose a heck of a lot more every year in Blackjack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom