Lottery game tickets (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Any season ticket holder receive a email in regards to being picked for the 3000 tickets available? News said that ticket holders with the most years will get their name in the lottery. I also heard the club level ticket holders were the only ones being considered . Saints were trying to maximize ticket revenue is what I heard. That sucks as my ticket is in the terrace.

Tickets are up for resale on seatgeek so I would assume some tickets have already been assigned.

Question though: With so few fans being allowed and it being on a rotating basis for who gets tickets, are they gonna put people in the 300 's and 600's at the bottom level so they only have to worry about maintaining the 100's? It is still on a rotating basis huh where me being in 636 should eventually get to go to one game? Or did they change it to pure lottery? Just wondering because I only see 100's for sale on Seat Geek

Question though: With so few fans being allowed and it being on a rotating basis for who gets tickets, are they gonna put people in the 300 's and 600's at the bottom level so they only have to worry about maintaining the 100's? It is still on a rotating basis huh where me being in 636 should eventually get to go to one game? Or did they change it to pure lottery? Just wondering because I only see 100's for sale on Seat Geek
The plaza is the only section open Sunday.

The plaza is the only section open Sunday.
And presumably the only section open in November too, with the loge being added for December, unless the numbers go above what was already approved. No terrace means less expenses.

Ticket rep told me they are not rotating anymore do to very limited tickets. Which means some people can actually get picked again for the following game. THAT SUCKS!!!! Doesn't seem fair to me.

Ticket rep told me they are not rotating anymore do to very limited tickets. Which means some people can actually get picked again for the following game. THAT SUCKS!!!! Doesn't seem fair to me.

Honestly blows. I almost wouldn't want to go even if I did have plaza seats. 3000 isn't enough to make a fan impact play. It's a joke and a waste of time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom