LOUD in the huddle (1 Viewer)

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Pass it along.. we need to make it defeaning when Goff is in the huddle!!!

If you are waitingfor him to get to the line before that 1 second then snap... you already lost the edge.

Mcvay communicates to goff all the way till 15 seconds are.. if we disrupt this.. we disrupt the Rams..

Correct, however all head coaches do this but it is extremely important for young QBs. Here's to blowing their eardrums out.:)

From huddle to snap, then rest, DRINK, repeat. There Fixed it for you. ;)

I don't think creating noise will be an issue for Saints fans next week. They will show up and do their part. Probably won't be too many Rams fans in the house either...

I always start screaming when they're going into the huddle, it shouldn't matter which team we're playing. But yes the Rams especially.

Watching on TV yesterday, it seemed like the fans were getting loud while the Eagles were in the huddle. I expect it to be even better on Sunday.

Pass it along.. we need to make it defeaning when Goff is in the huddle!!!

If you are waitingfor him to get to the line before that 1 second then snap... you already lost the edge.

Mcvay communicates to goff all the way till 15 seconds are.. if we disrupt this.. we disrupt the Rams..

The communications are cut off by the NFL, at 15 seconds. Any audibles are done afterwards. That is where the noise has to be at its loudest.

It was deafening in the dome yesterday. Even the boxes and club seats were rocking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom