Louis Riddick: Bears will be in Super Bowl if... (1 Viewer)

My gut told me they would win it all even before getting Mack. Sounds crazy and I won’t be terribly disappointed if I’m wrong.
I just felt they had an easy schedule in a division that would be winnable this year with the Vikings having a 1st place schedule.

Trubisky cannot and will not beat us. He is only good as long as the guy on the joysticks Matt Naggy push the right buttons.

Some people are prisoners of the moment. The Bears have a LEGIT defense and a shot at doing some major damage if their quarterback play its merely serviceable a la a Trent Dilfer. But we have a dominating defense AND an explosive offense capable of playing whatever kind of game you want.

That's what makes the Saints so dangerous. We are extremely well balanced as a team. Offense, defense, and special teams are all good.

I wouldn't trade Lutz or Morestead for anybody in their respective positions. I definitely would trade Drew, MT, AK, or Ingram. Our LB corps has really stepped it up. Our front 4 generates consists pressure, and our secondary it's shoring up nicely.

We are a legit threat to beat ANYBODY, especially in the Dome. I really don't think any coach it there is waning to pull the Saints as a draw in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Trubisky cannot and will not beat us. He is only good as long as the guy on the joysticks Matt Naggy push the right buttons.
Makes me sad that Bears got a fantastic coach. But that kings ransom for Mack and Mitch's inaccuracies will ultimately put a clear glass ceiling on them for the future. They are contenders at Soldier Field.. Yet, I don't think they'll ever get the 1 seed with those issues holding them down.

I don’t see any NFC team beating us in a playoff game in the Dome, especially how our defense is playing.

I don’t see any NFC team beating us in a playoff game in the Dome, especially how our defense is playing.

I certainly wouldn't pick anyone to beat us at home.

Ironically, I think we may actually match up better against the Rams than the teams behind them.

Bears have some recent injuries on defense that will certainly hamper them going forward. They will not win on the road against another playoff caliber team.

You have to be kidding me? Has anyone actually watched Trubisky throw the ball. I recall his interview with Gruden before the draft two years ago. He couldn't hold Taysom's jock.

They've been very unimpressive on the road. Ultimately, that will be their undoing. In the Dome or LA, they won't have the weather advantage. Trubisky would need to outplay Goff or Brees. I don't see it happening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom