Comic Con Talk (Renamed since LA Comic Con can't get it together) (3 Viewers)

They're clearly taking it very seriously and NOLA absolutely should be able to support a top flight convention. I'm really hoping for a good showing so future years can see even more development.
Yep

Wow!!! Adam Kubert had been added to the lineup. He and his older brother, Andy, are the sons of legend Joe Kubert. Adam draws for Marvel primarily, Andy at DC. This is great.

Last edited:
They are just tearing it up with artists.

Yep, just saw that. They're really going all out here. Love it.

It's a New Day, yes it is!!!

Big E and Xavier Woods are coming to Big Easy Con...

Oh damn! This con is going to break my bank account...

I know right. I assume Kofi can't come cuz he'll still be doing champ business (at least I hope).

I know right. I assume Kofi can't come cuz he'll still be doing champ business (at least I hope).

Big E is injured (torn miniscus) and Xavier tweeted him saying something about getting ready to hit the con circuit for a while.

Kinda meh, but C. Thomas Howell had been added to the guest list for Big Easy Con.

Kinda meh, but C. Thomas Howell had been added to the guest list for Big Easy Con.

He's about the "meh"est they've got so far. I guess that's a pretty good batting average.

He's about the "meh"est they've got so far. I guess that's a pretty good batting average.

Yeah. Last thing I remember him in off the top of my head is Soul Man and I was just a kid. Geez I'm old.

EDITED

Hell, I just realized he's been in more stuff than I knew including Marvel.

Last edited:
My goodness, they just added the original Pink Ranger, Amy Jo Johnson. If they add Ralph Macchio, I'm fairly certain the organizers can somehow see my list of actors I want autographs from.

I just realized the Mighty Con is bringing New Orleans Con back this year in September. It's not much from a guest standpoint, but I was able to get some deals on books. So by the end of the year, there will be five cons if you include St. Tammany next weekend and MechaCon in July.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom