Comic Con Talk (Renamed since LA Comic Con can't get it together) (4 Viewers)

If he isn't singing, I wouldn't want to attend. If he is, I'll schedule a flight.
You really have to camp out for his line (and yes, he sings often). They cap it rather quickly each day. And the Photo Ops people typically sells out as well.

So, with a month to go, 15 guests already announced and they touched the comic creators yet. I'd expect those in a few weeks. I'm hoping to get someone from Fan Expo to speak with me for my podcast soon. We will be just fine with them replacing Wizard World.

But for now, I'm prepping for C2E2 this weekend and they're still adding people.

So did anyone else get the email from AVC for their 2022 shows with tickets on sale for them. Louisiana isn't listed.

1638988065714.png

It's tough to see them thinking Fan Expo may run them (I don't see that happening). I wonder if this has any connection to the new show in Shreveport. They can't just be bailing on the state.

John Barrowman has been added. Dude is always a hoot on the con stage.

So did anyone else get the email from AVC for their 2022 shows with tickets on sale for them. Louisiana isn't listed.

1638988065714.png

It's tough to see them thinking Fan Expo may run them (I don't see that happening). I wonder if this has any connection to the new show in Shreveport. They can't just be bailing on the state.
I'd be kinda P'Oed to finally get through Covid and be able to go to LaCC and then they just not have it. Argh.

I just feel like something weird is going on with that new con popping up in Shreveport and the guy behind it having AVC ties and now radio silence on LACC, but I have no idea what the situation is.

I just feel like something weird is going on with that new con popping up in Shreveport and the guy behind it having AVC ties and now radio silence on LACC, but I have no idea what the situation is.
Yeah. None of it seems like coincidence. But I just can't imagine they will just leave Lafayette high and dry. They've always had good turnout there, even when they had two shows in the state.

One thing that Wizard World did do right was to have the panel line-ups/schedule on their website in advance of the con. I hope Fan Expo does the same.

One thing that Wizard World did do right was to have the panel line-ups/schedule on their website in advance of the con. I hope Fan Expo does the same.
It's usually a week or so before. What they also have that Wizard World didn't is a mobile app.

And just like that, a whole slate of comic creators have been added for Fan Expo New Orleans. Anyone missing Wizard World yet?

I'm scheduled to interview a rep most likely next week. If anyone has any questions, throw them my way here and I'll see what I can get pass their PR team. Lol

If anyone has any questions, throw them my way here and I'll see what I can get pass their PR team
Ask them if they can offer a sneak preview of the panels. Typically, the major celebrity guests will appear on at least one panel.

Ming-Ya Wen had been added. Been a fan of hers since she was on ER. She looks great for her age.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom