Comic Con Talk (Renamed since LA Comic Con can't get it together) (2 Viewers)

AwesomeCon last weekend was pretty good. Saw Hayley Atwell, Giancarlo Esposito and Sean Astin. Anthony Daniels and Anthony Rapp were there as well along with Simu Liu

AwesomeCon last weekend was pretty good. Saw Hayley Atwell, Giancarlo Esposito and Sean Astin. Anthony Daniels and Anthony Rapp were there as well along with Simu Liu
If only they hadn't forked things up with their New Orleans show. Oh well. I'm good with having FanExpo.

New guest announcement.....Ethan Suplee. How many of you know who that is without looking it up? You'll recognize him, but again, not exactly what I'd think of as a top tier name.

New guest announcement.....Ethan Suplee. How many of you know who that is without looking it up? You'll recognize him, but again, not exactly what I'd think of as a top tier name.
I know exactly who he is. Was on My Name is Earl and in a couple of Kevin Smith movies.

I know exactly who he is. Was on My Name is Earl and in a couple of Kevin Smith movies.
I've seen him in stuff before, but didn't remember the name. The face I recognized immediately. I can't imagine he's the top name for this con....at least I hope he's not. In comparison to the others that have been announced, he's in the lead.

I've seen him in stuff before, but didn't remember the name. The face I recognized immediately. I can't imagine he's the top name for this con....at least I hope he's not. In comparison to the others that have been announced, he's in the lead.
He has some nerd cred, but agree that he isn't a top name.

Next announcement - Britt Baker from AEW

For me, it's another guest I'm not too interested in, but I know some of you bigger wrestling fans will.

Next announcement - Britt Baker from AEW

For me, it's another guest I'm not too interested in, but I know some of you bigger wrestling fans will.
Another meh for me.

Looks like they've already re-branded. Got this email this morning...

Screenshot_20220613-073903.png

I am going to the Dallas fan expo in 4 days. Cobra Kai is going to be there, I am stoked!
Very nice! Would love to get some autos from them in person.

Welp the only reason why I was going to the Dallas one was because Peyton List was attending and now she canceled.........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom