Comic Con Talk (Renamed since LA Comic Con can't get it together) (5 Viewers)

So Mississippi Comic Con has added Britt Baker as well, along with Anna Jay.

So Mississippi Comic Con has added Britt Baker as well, along with Anna Jay.
So what you're saying is that I should probably expect Anna Jay as one of the next guest announcements? :hihi:

So what you're saying is that I should probably expect Anna Jay as one of the next guest announcements? :hihi:
More exciting (and finer) than Britt Baker IMHO.

Oh, this one raised my eyebrow just a bit....

Sting is coming - Saturday only

So far, he's the only one I have even a remote interest in seeing.

Oh, this one raised my eyebrow just a bit....

Sting is coming - Saturday only

So far, he's the only one I have even a remote interest in seeing.
He typically only does one day no matter what... at least with the AVC/Humble/whatever group.

Before my first con in 2016 ... I would have never guessed there was that much crossover between wrestling and sci-fi fandom. It makes sense upon reflection, though.

Before my first con in 2016 ... I would have never guessed there was that much crossover between wrestling and sci-fi fandom. It makes sense upon reflection, though.

Some of it is a function of cons moving to be more general pop culture conventions as opposed to strictly comic or scifi conventions. And you'll still occasionally see people griping about wrestlers taking up guest slots at cons that they feel could've been used for a comic creator or genre actor, although as it has become more common that's died off a bit as people have just accepted it.

Some of it is a function of cons moving to be more general pop culture conventions as opposed to strictly comic or scifi conventions. And you'll still occasionally see people griping about wrestlers taking up guest slots at cons that they feel could've been used for a comic creator or genre actor, although as it has become more common that's died off a bit as people have just accepted it.
Yeah. These days, the only events that should allowed to call themselves "comic-cons" are HeroesCon (going next week), Baltimore Comic Con (probably going again), TerrifiCon in Connecticut, and, to a far lesser extent, New York and San Diego in the rear. The first two, however, are pretty much nearly 100% comic creators. And I say nearly only due to the vendors that sell whatever. Programming, however, all comic books and the industry.

They went from an announcement drought to an announcement flood.

David Matranga - anime voice actor is next up. I know him from My Hero Academia.

I'll give them this, they're getting a wide variety of guests, even if they're not the highest of quality.

Either they're going to have 120 guests or they're just blowing their load all at once....

Next guest - Judith Hoag

Another "okay" name, but nothing mind-blowing or someone I must see.

I'm still mad that the show where Kevin Conroy and Linda Blair were going to attend got cancelled. We go from that to what we're getting now. Ugh.

The more names they announced, the more I feel I'm not going.

Man, age has not treated Jim Lee great, even with wearing a mask.

Another guest announcement (they're really going rapid-fire now)

Anime voice actress - Megan Shipman

I'm kinda surprised that there's not been a single Power Ranger announced thus far. I'm sure one will be coming soon. I still always keep my fingers crossed for Amy Jo Johnson, but I'd likely fall out of my seat if that happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom