Comic Con Talk (Renamed since LA Comic Con can't get it together) (2 Viewers)

I wouldn't have done it, but it is what it is. Hopefully they'll reschedule.

Not a huge surprise, but it is a big announcement.

Looks like Louisiana Comic Con is prepping to return in August. They've already announced first four the Mississippi Con.
Refresh my memory ... the Louisiana Comic Con is the one in Lafayette, correct?

EDIT: I was being lazy :D I went and looked it up -- it is, indeed, the one in Lafayette:

Yep, fingers crossed that they can get some decent guests. The first two they've announced are not on my list to visit.

Mississippi Comic Con was supposed to have Billy Dee Williams last year and they've reannounced him again for this year. As AVC Conventions tends to contract guests to run through their circuit (they run shows in LA, MS, AL, and AR], I'm hoping that means he pops up here.

Probably a long shot, but my kids were excited to see Robert Englund at the initial June line-up for 2019's Big Easy Con (before the disastrous reschedule). Hoping he has a yen to make it down here.

Probably a long shot, but my kids were excited to see Robert Englund at the initial June line-up for 2019's Big Easy Con (before the disastrous reschedule). Hoping he has a yen to make it down here.
He's top of my list to meet and get an auto.

Mississippi Comic Con was supposed to have Billy Dee Williams last year and they've reannounced him again for this year. As AVC Conventions tends to contract guests to run through their circuit (they run shows in LA, MS, AL, and AR], I'm hoping that means he pops up here.

I met him in Canada at a con while he was walking to his table. Dude makes a serious killing at the con tables. Line goes on forever.

So it seems that both Louisiana and Mississippi events are set to go with Mississippi kicking things off at the end of the month. Any of you guys plan on attending one or the other or both? Definitely going to Lafayette as that is my birthday weekend.

Yep, the kids and I will more than likely be going to Lafayette.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom