Comic Con Talk (Renamed since LA Comic Con can't get it together) (3 Viewers)

Jay and Silent Bob are heading to New Orleans.

Fan Expo is about to pick up steam, fellas.

Dang ... coming fast & furious now.

Steven Amell and a few others from the Arrow gang were at Wizard World New Orleans in 2017. Hosted a fun panel and gave my wife plenty of eye candy.

The View Askew krewe and Ron Perlman are also family family faves. Looking like a real possibility.

Dang ... coming fast & furious now.

Steven Amell and a few others from the Arrow gang were at Wizard World New Orleans in 2017. Hosted a fun panel and gave my wife plenty of eye candy.

The View Askew krewe and Ron Perlman are also family family faves. Looking like a real possibility.
Yeah. They're going to make people forget Wizard World ever existed in New Orleans.

Looks like they're bringing in the entire crew of Clerks.

I'm gonna need Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, or Grant Gustin to really get me enticed into going. So far, none of the guests are moving me. Don't get me wrong, they're good guests, but just not who I'm looking for.

Even Jeff Anderson? He's a bit of a hermit and was the reason Clerks 3 almost didn't happen.

Even Jeff Anderson? He's a bit of a hermit and was the reason Clerks 3 almost didn't happen.
Anderson's Wikipedia page shows an image from him at a 2020 convention in Richmond, VA. I wonder how often he's been guesting at cons lately?

EDIT: Four cons for Anderson over the last few months, with three more for him so far scheduled for 2022.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom