Louisville, KY - Saints Watch Bar? (1 Viewer)

LSF45

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I can't believe its almost football season already!

I recently moved back to my Old Kentucky Home after a year-and-a-half in Chicago. The Chicago Who Dats were awesome and I always enjoyed watching the games with them.

But, since moving back home to Louisville, I haven't seen much advertised in terms of a New Orleans Saints watch bar. Would any of you knowledgable friends know where I might be able to find something?

I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

WHO DAT. (also, GO CARDS)

Have lived in Louisville all my life and Saints fan for the past 30 years and have never really found a truly Saints bar.....yet you do see more than a few people round town with Saints stickers, flags, license plates and such....so there are fans here, just not organized I guess.

For the first 15 years I trolled from bar to bar with satellite each Sunday and begged for a single TV with the Saints game

The last 15 years I have had Direct TV and watch from the comforts of home, and this year my new 60" UHD TV.

Wish I could help with some info, would definitely hit a place like that up for at least a few games a year.

Wish I could help with some info, would definitely hit a place like that up for at least a few games a year.

Well, we could always try to start a Saints watch spot here in The Ville if you're interested. I'd love to find a great spot and find other Saints fans to view it with.

#WhoDat

Did anyone find a Saints Bar as of yet? What about The Sports and Soical Club on 4th street live??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom