Love for Brees from Warren Sapp (2 Viewers)

I like brees just much as the next fan but would yal cut it out with the breesus and the lord brees that's just sound stupid

breesus-is-my-homeboy.jpg

I like brees just much as the next fan but would yal cut it out with the breesus and the lord brees that's just sound stupid

If you don't like it then....................DON'T READ IT!!!!!.....

it's not rocket science Gomer!!

annoying and not funny. In Tampa many fans dont like him because hehas the rep of being racist. many complaints of him not signing autographs for whites. don't know if they aretrue or not.

They need to let the fans pick the TOP 100. These players have no idea what there doing.

Can't agree with the fans voting. They just need to adjust and tweak the present system of voting to get a more accurate representation of the Top 100 and where they occupy the list. There will always be some controversy, but that's okay and give the talking heads some content to debate. It's the overt omissions or seedings that need to be fixed.

Drew is a top ten player in the eyes of most, but him being at 11 is not an OMG slight. Jimmy Graham not being on the list is ZOMG!!!

I like the concept of the program, it just needs some fixing.

NO, it would be even worse than this Top 100 list. It would turn into the Pro Bowl and the Pro Bowl is even a bigger joke than this list now a days

Maybe the top 100 should be chosen by 4 coaches on every teams. Each coach would pick say 25 players.

Im a Sapp fan. Dude was awesome in the trenches. I can care less how he celebrated in endzones and all that. Sapp was a stud in the trenches. Haven't saw a DT like Sapp as of yet in the NFL. I think Hicks can be that man though. For Brees to be at #11 and neither Colston nor Graham nor Sproles in the Top 100 is absurd!!!

Sapp know what it is. LORD Brees...Thats whats up!!

They need to let the fans pick the TOP 100. These players have no idea what there doing.

Still gets to me to sometimes and look at players on the board when Saints drafted -- and Sapp was one. Marvin Harrison, Eddie George, a bunch more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom