Love for Brees from Warren Sapp (1 Viewer)

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He was asked who was his biggest omission from the top 10 on the top 100 list and without hesitation he said Lord Brees.

He went on to rattle off all of Brees accomplishments the last few seasons and he said............."ARE YOU KIDDING???"

still don't like Sapp though..............:angryrazz:

In other news, Tiki Barber calls Warren Sapp an idiot.

Tiki Barber: Warren Sapp an idiot for Strahan comment - NFL.com
Warren Sapp believes former Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammate Simeon Rice was a superior player to Michael Strahan.

We know that because Sapp went out of his way to explain this in a recent interview with the Tampa Tribune. Sapp's comments were picked up here and elsewhere, and they eventually reached Tiki Barber, Strahan's longtime teammate with the New York Giants.

"Warren's an idiot," Barber said at a golf event on Monday, according to the New York Post. "He just wants to say things to be idiotic. I played with Stray for my whole career. He is the greatest of the great. He is a great teammate, he kept things light, but on game day he was as serious as a heart attack, and it showed in his play."

Not sure why there is so much hate for Sapp. I think he's pretty funny and has a refreshingly honest and upfront attitude for tv. He definitely told it like it is in this case with Brees.

As far as the Rice>Strahan comment, I wouldn't agree with him, but he's a former game changer on one the greatest defenses, and he's backing up his ole teammate and going with someone he's been in the trenches with.

Not sure why there is so much hate for Sapp. I think he's pretty funny and has a refreshingly honest and upfront attitude for tv. He definitely told it like it is in this case with Brees.

As far as the Rice>Strahan comment, I wouldn't agree with him, but he's a former game changer on one the greatest defenses, and he's backing up his ole teammate and going with someone he's been in the trenches with.

I think most people here hate him because of his Jeremy Shockey comments last year.

I think most people here hate him because of his Jeremy Shockey comments last year.

False - i hate him because he caught a touchdown against us one time and celebrated in the endzone in the Superdome. At least that is why I hate him.

Im a Sapp fan. Dude was awesome in the trenches. I can care less how he celebrated in endzones and all that. Sapp was a stud in the trenches. Haven't saw a DT like Sapp as of yet in the NFL. I think Hicks can be that man though. For Brees to be at #11 and neither Colston nor Graham nor Sproles in the Top 100 is absurd!!!

Sapp know what it is. LORD Brees...Thats whats up!!

They need to let the fans pick the TOP 100. These players have no idea what there doing.

They need to let the fans pick the TOP 100. These players have no idea what there doing.

NO, it would be even worse than this Top 100 list. It would turn into the Pro Bowl and the Pro Bowl is even a bigger joke than this list now a days

I like brees just much as the next fan but would yal cut it out with the breesus and the lord brees that's just sound stupid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom