Love for Will Smith? (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
With all the love going to Malcolm, who made a great play, what about the Fresh Prince? He had a very impactful game.

Three tackles, one sack, one forced fumble, and one interception.

Bravo! He played huge!

Absolutely right. His head was totally in the game and he was constantly in the right spot, especially on the swing passes and screens. Clearly watched a lot of film in a short week.

Will played a GREAT game!!

Yes, he looked very good today. I appreciate the hard day's work he put in.

yea his wife had a lot of lip gloss on, i think she was gonna shine his car later...

Can anyone post a pic of his wife. I tried googling it and you know how that went. His name is will smith after all.

Now if he can just play contain and not get caught inside as often as he does. Then, we are talking impact.

Will Smith's girlfriend:
imgres

imgres

With all the love going to Malcolm, who made a great play, what about the Fresh Prince? He had a very impactful game.

Three tackles, one sack, one forced fumble, and one interception.

Bravo! He played huge!

All this while getting held by the facemask at least twice that I saw clearly. :9:

Wasn't it Will Smith who got the interception in the Cards game last year? How does a lineman get TWO interceptions at the line of scrimmage. Some of the wideouts ought to get some pass catching tips from this guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom