love the new SR shop ! (1 Viewer)

soupcan dan

just the salad please
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

besides the great t-shirt i will order i'm thinking of a custom coffee cup with all of zeetes' most insightful sober thoughts.

here's what i got so far:

-

1588970812700.png
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Copied from the EE board...

1588975787020.png

The store is pretty much done, but I wasn't going to announce it until I figured out one issue, which is not on the user end, but the admin end, and not that important. So you can still make purchases if you choose.

The cool thing about it is the option to design/create/customize your own. You can pick any product, add any of the logos that I created on it (thanks to @SoggyBottomBoy for converting them vector art), resize and position them wherever you choose, add text and pick the fonts. It adds to the price, but I customized a few and ordered some shirts myself. Like I bought a Polo with "Andrus" on the front left, the SR logo on the right with staff underneath. I had a T-shirt made with the same, but in addition to the other customizations, I added the large round classic logo to the back.

thanks for setting this up, @Andrus, I'm planning to buy a couple of shirts. I've been wanting to show off my SR fandom for years! ;)

Thanks 🙏🏻 for doing all of this work, Andrus! 👍

Now we can have fun, repping the SR, in fine fashion! 😊👏

My products already arrived, in no time flat 👍

Great quality.....proud to rep! 😊🏈

Nice! That was quick! I ordered mine a day before I opened the store and you got yours before I got mine. Got pics? Curious as how the products actually look compared to how they present them in the store, as all they do is overlay the logos over the products as a layer online. So I was hoping the logos would transfer well to the products. There is no way to know that until you receive and visually inspect the finished product.

-Andrus

Nice! That was quick! I ordered mine a day before I opened the store and you got yours before I got mine. Got pics? Curious as how the products actually look compared to how they present them in the store, as all they do is overlay the logos over the products as a layer online. So I was hoping the logos would transfer well to the products. There is no way to know that until you receive and visually inspect the finished product.

-Andrus

Sorry I am such a slow poke 😔

I can’t make the pics work on my iPhone (must be the phone, not me 🤣), so I sent the pics of the 2 Christmas presents I bought, to your email.

The products are sweeeeet! 👍🏈. Thanks for doing this for us, Andrus!

Sorry I am such a slow poke 😔

I can’t make the pics work on my iPhone (must be the phone, not me 🤣), so I sent the pics of the 2 Christmas presents I bought, to your email.

The products are sweeeeet! 👍🏈. Thanks for doing this for us, Andrus!

I received your email. Thank You! Pretty sweet!

1589494596104.png

Sweet. I will be ordering some stuff next paycheck!!! I can get my screen name on there as well?

Absolutely ! You can do a lot with the store's customizing tools. Monagram wherever you want, pick a font, move the logo's, resize anything, and change the positioning. There is however an up charge for each addition. Here is a polo that I ordered that came in yesterday... I added "Andrus" on the left and "Staff" below the logo. I could have put a logo on the back of the shirt if I wanted to, which I did with a Tee Shirt.

1589576240250.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom