Love This Time of Year (1 Viewer)

"Love" isn't what I would call it, lol. Hate mock drafts.

Maybe my eyes are just getting better at skimming passed typically uninteresting threads (picking up on key terms such as "mock draft" or "28-3")..... But I actually haven't noticed near as many mock drafts. The world changing around mid-march may have very well played a role in that.

Maybe my eyes are just getting better at skimming passed typically uninteresting threads (picking up on key terms such as "mock draft" or "28-3")..... But I actually haven't noticed near as many mock drafts. The world changing around mid-march may have very well played a role in that.
I think for this time of year, you're right; but people tend to do them year round anyway.

giphy.gif

Reports of what, though? It's just speculation, the same stuff of mocks.

Sports Illustrated, NBC/Rotoworld, and an LSUSports writer. Is it the same stuff as the mocks people make?

But those aren't mocks. They're reports.
What is a report anymore anyway?

Normally, this time of year is that great time. Anticipation before the draft. The almost certainty this is the year those picks matter and put us over the top and the speculation of what those could be.

It's different this year for sure. In years past, I didn't give much care into the draft preparation and mocks. Baseball has usually taken my focus. But now, with the dwindling amount of actual sports news, the draft is all we have to look forward to. And with it likely being Drew's last year, this is one is ever more important. So I too am reveling in these moments leading up to this year's draft. I hope Ireland and Co make yet another impressive year of picks. We NEED it!

Draft reports and the smell of coronavirus in the air...its springtime

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom