Love to cut Hartley and sign Rob Bironas (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking this" logic" could also mean that we need to cut Brees. He ain't done nothing important since 09 either.

Blaming the KC loss on Hartley is ridiculous. The defense, and the lack of anything resembling good officiating (the non-safety that was called a safety, the OBVIOUS offensive holding that was not called on the long run by KC to make it 24-13--the list goes on) lost that game.

Not blaming it all on Hartley, but at the time, I remember thinking that as bad as we played, a 38 yard field goal would still have won it. And I didn't feel like thinking that was ridiculous.

Not blaming it all on Hartley, but at the time, I remember thinking that as bad as we played, a 38 yard field goal would still have won it. And I didn't feel like thinking that was ridiculous.

Replacement refs taking 3 TD's off the board? Did that factor in?

Folks need to stop falling in love with players.

Folks need to stop having bias that is unfounded. He beat out Kasay last year in training camp, he has earned his job. Hartley was not a reason why we went 7-9 last year.

We have so many problems to fix, and Hartley isn't even close to the top. Like I said earlier, we have our punter and kicker situations settled for the foreseeable future.

If Sean Payton is happy with him, you should be too. thx

Folks need to having bias that is unfounded. He beat out Kasay last year in training camp, he has earned his job. Harlet was not a reason why we went 7-9 last year.

We have so many problems to fix, and Hartley isn't even close to the top. Like I said earlier, we have our punter and kicker situations settled for the foreseeable future.

If Sean Payton is happy with him, you should be too.

Even this bugs me....... bounty gate still happened. You can't critique players as though it was a normal year.

Even this bugs me....... bounty gate still happened. You can't critique players as though it was a normal year.

I'm not sure if you are agreeing or not? Pretty confused on what direction you are going with that.

I'm not sure if you are agreeing or not? Pretty confused on what direction you are going with that.

1.5 thumbs up. It's just that this off season is a lesser version of the offseason following Katrina. I don't think people outside of the building are really qualified to critique player performances. I was agreeing with you but thinking we don't know what problems we have. Or how many. And we can't think about last season as if it were a normal year.

I also think other people need to get over Hartley struggling early in aseason following his missing a full year with a hip injury. (Not directed at you)

Last season was terrible for the league but was an abortion for the saints. That being said why should we cut a guy who signed a friendly multi-year deal? If you name the 5 biggest problems for the saints Hartley's name won't be mentioned or thought of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom