Love you Kay Adams for speaking for us! (1 Viewer)

I have always been a "one play doesn't decide the game" kind of guy... but in this case that's complete BS at its purest.

Like Kay say at the very end... "what did you say? It would have won the game?"

Yes... that one play decided the game. I don't care about the decision to throw the ball on first down. I don't care about the 13-0 lead. I don't care about the INT in overtime...

That missed call costed the Saints a chance to play in the super bowl.

I’m sorry, the one play doesn’t decide/refs don’t decide people are idiots if you watched the games yesterday. And I used to be one of them.

So if they don’t call that neutral zone infraction in the AFC championship game, it’s somehow not over? The refs somehow didn’t decide that game? (correctly in this case, but whatever). Brady has a chance at his 6th super bowl and to add to his legacy 100% because of the refs. It was one play.

As fans, a lot of us tell ourselves refs don’t decide games so we can feel like what we’re watching is 100% legitimate. That our team decides their fate. It makes us feel better. But it’s b.s.

All these talking heads are embarrassing and generally unwatchable, but I did as instructed and skipped ahead to Adams...whose comments were promptly drowned out by the segue music. Surprise, surprise.

Carry on, NFL. Just bidnez as usual.

When he said "one play does not determine the outcome of a game", he lost ALL credibility with me.

How many times have we heard it said that in a tight game of evenly matched opponents, the game is decided by who makes the 1 or 2 game deciding plays? The Saints made that play. TLL caught them offguard in a critical moment, brees read it and made the right throw.

All the other dropped passes, bad throws, bad play calls are irrelevant because good and bad plays by the players are supposed to decide the winner, the refs didnt give the players a chance to decide this one.

Nate is a tool to put it mildly
That is putting it very mildly. I can think of a lot of words that are not allowed on the site to describe that piece of trash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom