Loving the current landscape... (1 Viewer)

Lee Newell

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
... right now in our division. Not so much the rest of the league. There are too many undefeated teams for my liking, but I like our position in our division. Look at the next three games for the Falcons before they come to face the pain on Nov.2nd (Monday Night):

Oct.11 @ SF
Oct.18 CHI
Oct.25 @DAL

That is potentially three straight losses and they are already one game back! We can pick up another game on them this weekend and we can just sit back and watch it all happen. You got to love it!

I didn't mention the other minions in the division because until they win a game, they don't even deserve a mention. I will say that one of them has a chance to get one in the win column this weekend at home against the 2-2 but, happless Redskins. Then they go head to head Oct. 18. One of them must win right? Maybe? or maybe not. They could tie.

Call me crazy, but we could very well be the first team to clinch a play-off berth by week 11. I am totally convinced that our Saints are focused on getting to the play-offs and beyond. Let's sit back and enjoy this weekend's games in our division:

Atl @ SF
Wash @ Car
TB @ Phi
:lol:
:beerchug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom