Lower expectations now (1 Viewer)

I agree, but regardless of the injuries endured, the second half was not going to be a walk in the park with all of the divisional games remaining. Add in the Niners and Colts.

Probably gonna get a few touchdowns off of OPI calls down the field. Not being negative but I just have a feeling were gonna lose this one and bounce back from there. Evans and Godwin are bonafide problems if we can't shut down one of them

Lets play a game......
It's called football. "How do you play you ask". You try to not let the other team score but, most of all you have to score more points then them. ? :facts3:

I have not lowered my expectations...

But I'd be lying if I said the loss Sunday wasn't a big bucket of cold water on what seemed like an almost perfect storybook season.

I've been a Saints fan for 35 years and I've seen some strange things, but for some reason I'm having a hard time getting over the embarrassing loss on Sunday. It wasn't even the historical aspects of the loss that bothered me. It was that I couldn't recall a time where we were so thoroughly dominated on both sides of the ball -- without even so much as a fight put up by our players or coaches.

Like, even the desperate push at the end to get a TD when the game was clearly over -- just seemed unsettling. Not sure why even -- it just all really bummed me out.

I still expect this team to do great things this season. I just feel more worried than I have in a while -- honestly more than I was when Drew got injured.

It's strange.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom