LSU’s HC Next Year Will Be… (2 Viewers)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As much as I’d hate to see Napier leave UL, good for him if he lands the LSU job
My sentiments as well. If he's gonna leave anyway, might as well be LSU. But, I suspect Aranda will be the pick. Can't go wrong with either of them imo. That's a solid list of prospects for LSU.

I'd love to see Napier stay in Lafayette. Maybe the ULL AD needs to give him a big raise to keep him. Don't think they can compete with schools paying coaches more than 5x his current salary.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I think Aranda is the best choice, he is the X and O's guy we need. The defensive side of the ball will be taken care of, just have to find the right offensive guy....

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I do really like Arranda as the HC but from what Ive read he’s not a great recruiter. If he can get LSU back to a powerhouse then great programs recruit themselves so we’ll have to see. Also, maybe if Arranda comes back Eli Ricks will stay since it was put out that he is looking to transfer.

I really like Napier also. From what I’ve read he is disciplined, very organized, and a meticulous HC which is something this program really needs.

Reaction score
Regardless of who it is, apparently Woodward is telling people close to the vest that they're gonna love this hire. So it looks like he already found his guy.

Crzycjunx76

Iron Era Origional
Reaction score
Seattle by way of Texas, originating in SELA.
Feldman saying Stoops
No...
Saturday Down South saying Aranda as HC and Herman as OC. *creamspants*
Pretty much a homerun.

I like Aranda, Campbell, Riley, Tucker, Napier, and Franklin(just extended)... in a somewhat fluid order, but Aranda is one of my favorite of the group and that combination would be awesome. I doubt Herman would stay long, but whatever.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looking like Napier to Florida is almost a done deal.. I have a bad feeling about this, like LSU is going to regret letting him get away, and be very very sorry for the next 15 or 20 years if Napier turns FL into a national power again…. I want to be very clear that i hope i am dead wrong.. but i have been a member here for 15 yrs now; please save this post for posterity, revisit it if im still a member here in the year 2036, and let’s see how it all turns out………………………..

broccoli60

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Looking like Napier to Florida is almost a done deal.. I have a bad feeling about this, like LSU is going to regret letting him get away, and be very very sorry for the next 15 or 20 years if Napier turns FL into a national power again…. I want to be very clear that i hope i am dead wrong.. but i have been a member here for 15 yrs now; please save this post for posterity, revisit it if im still a member here in the year 2036, and let’s see how it all turns out………………………..
I hope you’re wrong because if not we will regret it if their other choice isn’t Aranda.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom