LSU’s HC Next Year Will Be… (2 Viewers)

From an Arkansas fan, A+ hire.

This is exactly the hire I was talking about 20 pages back. He’s low ego, so he knows how to rely on talented assistants. He is adaptive and prioritizes surrounding himself with a talented and young staff.

Don’t worry about recruiting an unfamiliar territory. The state of Louisiana recruits itself. Anyone who thinks ND can recruit the level of talent LSU can recruit nowadays is living in the wrong era. Kelly fields physical, developed teams every single season. Now he is going to do it with a more talented and deep roster. Substance > Splash

Last edited:
Napier is a bold hire. Arguably the most up and coming coach in the nation and being the first to give him a chance on the big stage.
I like Napier too, and it IS a bold hire. Hiring an "unproven" or "up and coming" coach is ballsy. Much safer to hire a "name" guy.

I still would like to see Mickey Joseph stay.

points to organizational structure and discipline. Can only mean Woodward wanted that as a coach as well.
As much as I desired Aranda, I think this will prove to be good for LSU. It may take a year or so, but he gets the right guys, recruits the right skill positions, LSU will be just fine.

Haha. My first car was $275. Our first family PC circa 1995 was $3600.

I have seen Ferris Bueller maybe 800 times.. and i cant remember for sure, but i think his sister drove a Fiero.. ain’t no computer cost more back then than a Fiero.. and the Fiero was straight up FIRE ! (Literally, they would randomly catch on fire.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom