LSU’s HC Next Year Will Be… (2 Viewers)

$9.5mil per year with incentives pushing it higher.

I’m happy for you guys. Two reasons…1 I think it’s a good fit after maybe 2 seasons of him getting his type of kids signed i….2 You may not like him but I see some good things with LK at Ole Miss. There’s going to be some interesting days coming up for coaching hires. From what I’ve heard if Ole Miss goes to the sugar bowl and wins Lane is going to have a little extra spending cash coming up.
Ole Ms. is probably headed to the Peach Bowl. If Bama loses to Georgia which is likely,they'll be heading to the Sugar Bowl.

Riley, I think, played ball at Texas Tech. He is not from California and never attended USC.
My mistake. I heard it reported by some sports reporter on TV, so I assumed they knew what they were saying.

I should know better! I looked it up; you are correct, he was never at USC.

Kelly's OC, Tommy Rees, has been kind of like ND's Joe Brady. Rees coached a year with the San Diego Chargers under Mike McCoy in 2016, then came back to college to coach ND's QB's the following season. He's been with Brian Kelly ever since.

Rees turns 30 next May.

lol basically BK walked in said I'm out Go Tigah

If i was one of those players, honestly i woulda just slept in.. a college student being asked to wake up at , what, 6:30am to go listen to a guy briefly tell you what you already know?? Honestly, i try not to get up that early even now, in my 40s, if i can help it .. doesnt always work out as an adult though lol

If i was one of those players, honestly i woulda just slept in.. a college student being asked to wake up at , what, 6:30am to go listen to a guy briefly tell you what you already know?? Honestly, i try not to get up that early even now, in my 40s, if i can help it .. doesnt always work out as an adult though lol
Prostate Issues?

damn BK didn't even give ND a chance to match the offer
I saw that. Lol. This has been a much more interesting 24 hours than I expected. I was thinking we wouldn't know anything until later today or tomorrow.

I'm down with BK. The more I read and hear about him, the more I like this move for LSU. This might have been the best pick. I still would have liked Aranda, but BK is probably just as good and maybe even the better choice.

I would have liked a younger coach, but the tradeoff is a guy who's been there and done that. He definitely seems like a guy who will steady the ship and get the program going back in the right direction.

Well as a person who hates NF almost as much as I hate Bama I am good with this. Living in the Midwest and being surrounded by all the Irish fans is annoying to me. Heck one of my neighbors came over last night who is an Irish and bears fan and he was P'Oed. So of only to see the tears, anger and frustration from the Irish boys it is worth it to me lol.

I think Kelly is a B plus hire, though if Kelly were five to eight years younger, my grade would be higher.
True, having a great coach that we'd would like to have for 20+ years would be the best scenario. But Kelly is 10 years younger than Nick Saban and will now be fishing for talent in much more productive waters than what was available to him in South Bend. If he can assemble the right assistants, and keep the top recruits coming to Baton Rouge, it shouldn't take long to put us back on top of the college football world. I'd be ecstatic if he can accomplish that for 8-10 years!

Well as a person who hates NF almost as much as I hate Bama I am good with this. Living in the Midwest and being surrounded by all the Irish fans is annoying to me. Heck one of my neighbors came over last night who is an Irish and bears fan and he was P'Oed. So of only to see the tears, anger and frustration from the Irish boys it is worth it to me lol.
What’s your beef with Newfoundland?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom