LSU’s HC Next Year Will Be… (1 Viewer)

Looking like Napier to Florida is almost a done deal.. I have a bad feeling about this, like LSU is going to regret letting him get away, and be very very sorry for the next 15 or 20 years if Napier turns FL into a national power again…. I want to be very clear that i hope i am dead wrong.. but i have been a member here for 15 yrs now; please save this post for posterity, revisit it if im still a member here in the year 2036, and let’s see how it all turns out………………………..

Looking like Napier to Florida is almost a done deal.. I have a bad feeling about this, like LSU is going to regret letting him get away, and be very very sorry for the next 15 or 20 years if Napier turns FL into a national power again…. I want to be very clear that i hope i am dead wrong.. but i have been a member here for 15 yrs now; please save this post for posterity, revisit it if im still a member here in the year 2036, and let’s see how it all turns out………………………..
I hope you’re wrong because if not we will regret it if their other choice isn’t Aranda.

Tucker is definitely off the table with his new deal as well.

Where is this coming from?

Im trying to block out a lot of the noise of “so-and-so is hearing this or that”, but coaches saying they’re happy and not leaving concerns me. Riley already said he’s not leaving OU and now Aranda is professing love for Waco. Waco! They should just change the name to ChipandJoannaville. I don’t want to feel like LSUs hire will be underwhelming, but maybe it doesn’t have the allure some of us think it does.

If Napier goes to UF, you won't have to wait so long. We'll know if we made a mistake in 5 years, tops.

016c951d-8267-435a-9e3c-5a93be588068_text.gif

Yeah recruits are being told. Right. Who the hell believes stuff like that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom