LSU and open spot on schedule (1 Viewer)

Hey Kewee idea, since USM goes to LSU in 2009, why doesn't LSU come to us in 2008?
Man, I wish. I know I'd be there. It would never happen, but that would defenitely be the biggest game since Cal in 04.

You can dream but I reserve the right to squelch that ****... :)

I highly doubt any REAL teams will come too Baton Rouge..... it took VATECH what 4 years too honor there commitment..... No teams have the cohonas..... too come here..... except those wanting too make money.....

and BELOWSEALEVEL I would love too see WV vs LSU so you could actually get too see what real Football is about..... and I would most likely be there for the WV home game vs LSU, since I did goto to the VATECH LSU in Blacksburg......

Last edited:
Heck uga, I'd like to play your dogs again. :)

We actually play good teams out of conference, and home and homes at that. I would love to see UGA-WVU play again. Hopefully next time we won't spot you all 28 points : - ) LSU seems to just expect teams from BCS conferences to come and play at LSU and not get a return game from LSU at some point down the line.

I highly doubt any REAL teams will come too Baton Rouge..... it took VATECH what 4 years too honor there commitment..... No teams have the cohonas..... too come here..... except those wanting too make money.....

and BELOWSEALEVEL I would love too see WV vs LSU so you could actually get too see what real Football is about..... and I would most likely be there for the WV home game vs LSU, since I did goto to the VATECH LSU in Blacksburg......

To be fair, LSU isn't offering them a chance to play at their house too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom