LSU and open spot on schedule (1 Viewer)

It's hard to find a team because no one wants to come take their beatdown.

I would like to see LSU and Texas Tech play since they both have openings.

I'd gladly drop Marshall off the schedule and add yall.

We aint scared. home and home only though.

It would be nice to take down Auburn and lsu early in the season. ;)

LSU needs seven home games a year. It's unlikely that they're going to go with a home-and-home with anyone...

Looks like Virginia Tech has an opening for 9/13. Wonder if they would like to play again? :D

I have no idea how true this is, but I've heard that LSU is trying to schedule GA Tech.

Apparently (and I haven't checked) they have an open date for that day too, the Rakadovich connection, etc.

I think that would be just great. :9:

But, as with most late D1 scheduling scenarios, I'm sure it's unlikely to work out.

Hey Kewee idea, since USM goes to LSU in 2009, why doesn't LSU come to us in 2008?

I think it has a lot to do with money. Sellouts at Tiger Stadium probably make LSU a lot more money than a road game to Southern Miss.

I have no idea how true this is, but I've heard that LSU is trying to schedule GA Tech.

Apparently (and I haven't checked) they have an open date for that day too, the Rakadovich connection, etc.

I think that would be just great. :9:

But, as with most late D1 scheduling scenarios, I'm sure it's unlikely to work out.

I hope LSU gets to play them. Then they can show UGA what a cakewalk Ga Tech is :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom