LSU and our Offense - Burrows (1 Viewer)

Well, of course not. I mean, I wouldn't have too much of a point if they lost, would I???

The only point I see is they still gave up 400 yards rushing and over 600 yards of offense to a Ole Miss team. Look they won cool never said they couldn't. They are going to have to play better on defense if they want to continue to win another Championship especially when the offense takes a dip when Burrow is gone. I am still wondering what you trying to get at tbh. Stats are stats they don't lie whether you win a Championship or not.

The only point I see is they still gave up 400 yards rushing and over 600 yards of offense to a Ole Miss team. Look they won cool never said they couldn't. They are going to have to play better on defense if they want to continue to win another Championship especially when the offense takes a dip when Burrow is gone. I am still wondering what you trying to get at tbh. Stats are stats they don't lie whether you win a Championship or not.

Oh, I forgot their defense had one rough game before dominating offenses the rest of the season. My point is this was a special year by a special team helmed by a special quarterback, and why some people are so adamantly against that is beyond me. I guess they just think contrarianism makes them seem interesting?

There's definitely not going to be another championship in the near future. Again, this was a special team. People denying that just because it wasn't the team they root for or because they inherently hate the SEC is absurd.

Oh, I forgot their defense had one rough game before dominating offenses the rest of the season. My point is this was a special year by a special team helmed by a special quarterback, and why some people are so adamantly against that is beyond me. I guess they just think contrarianism makes them seem interesting?

There's definitely not going to be another championship in the near future. Again, this was a special team. People denying that just because it wasn't the team they root for or because they inherently hate the SEC is absurd.

More than one Vanderbilt is another. These are mediocre teams at best. I mean you complain about contrarianism while demanding satisfaction. Sure they had a special year and they won a Championship, what more do you want? Shall I prostrate self at the alter of the LSU Gods or something? Cool good for you your an LSU fan and your team won, surprise, surprise people aren't going to be as excited about at as you because there are other fan bases out there. We're talking in circles and it is just annoying.

More than one Vanderbilt is another. These are mediocre teams at best. I mean you complain about contrarianism while demanding satisfaction. Sure they had a special year and they won a Championship, what more do you want? Shall I prostrate self at the alter of the LSU Gods or something? Cool good for you your an LSU fan and your team won, surprise, surprise people aren't going to be as excited about at as you because there are other fan bases out there. We're talking in circles and it is just annoying.

Please do.

Ok, I am an LSU fan, AND that was a special college football team with a special quarterback. Two separate facts. If it were Texas, I would be saying the same thing. They don't need to be excited, but calling or implying that Burrow and LSU was overrated this year is ridiculous. That was at the very least an all-time top 5 QB and team.

Please do.

Ok, I am an LSU fan, AND that was a special college football team with a special quarterback. Two separate facts. If it were Texas, I would be saying the same thing. They don't need to be excited, but calling or implying that Burrow and LSU was overrated this year is ridiculous. That was at the very least an all-time top 5 QB and team.

They were a very good. I think they surprised the SEC with the spread offense and their players actually made plays. Burrow was good last year, but for whatever reason the receivers dropped balls. Of course Joe Bradys offense helped a lot this year.

The real reason I don't like LSU is because of there fans and I have lived here for 20 years now and seen it. If they would have lost that game. Ohhh boy. The fans would want everybody fired and clean house. Instead of looking back on them having a pretty damn good season.

Please do.

Did I say overrated? I don't remember saying that or even implying. I didn't go back to look through everyone of my post. If I did say something like that than I concede the point to you on that regard. If I didn't please refrain from using such stupidity on categorizing my arguments.

Again you are not getting my point and I doubt you ever will. I have nothing against what LSU did this year they had a spectacular season and to win it all you have to have the best team and they happened to have it this year. What THE F do you want me to do about it? How am I supposed to care if it isn't my team? You have an opinion so does everyone else. You probably think it's the best team of all time. I disagree because of their defense. Some believe the Longhorns 2005 and the USC 2005 teams were the best ever and they met on the field. That in by no way means LSU was a bad team. You aren't ever going to convince me other wise. So please just stop, go enjoy your Championship of "your" team. And stop quoting the past to make you feel special when it makes you look petty. If you want some consolation prize yeah this was the best LSU team ever.

Did I say overrated? I don't remember saying that or even implying. I didn't go back to look through everyone of my post. If I did say something like that than I concede the point to you on that regard. If I didn't please refrain from using such stupidity on categorizing my arguments.

Again you are not getting my point and I doubt you ever will. I have nothing against what LSU did this year they had a spectacular season and to win it all you have to have the best team and they happened to have it this year. What THE F do you want me to do about it? How am I supposed to care if it isn't my team? You have an opinion so does everyone else. You probably think it's the best team of all time. I disagree because of their defense. Some believe the Longhorns 2005 and the USC 2005 teams were the best ever and they met on the field. That in by no way means LSU was a bad team. You aren't ever going to convince me other wise. So please just stop, go enjoy your Championship of "your" team. And stop quoting the past to make you feel special when it makes you look petty. If you want some consolation prize yeah this was the best LSU team ever.

Ummm...I AM petty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom