LSU and the BCS (1 Viewer)

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
You think LSU will get an invite to the Sugar Bowl?

I think they will id Florida beats Arkansas, because the Orange Bowl will want Florida.
If Arkansas wins they will go to the Sugar - maybe LSU will get an invite to the Orange.

yea I think its down between the Orange and Sugar. I would like the SUgar for personal reasons.

SEC champ goes to the Sugar Bowl unless they are in the National Cahmpionship game. If Uf wins they go to the Sugar no matter what unless they jump USC and Michigan. There is actually real talk about LSU going to the Rose Bowl to face either USC or Michigan.

SEC champ goes to the Sugar Bowl unless they are in the National Cahmpionship game. If Uf wins they go to the Sugar no matter what unless they jump USC and Michigan. There is actually real talk about LSU going to the Rose Bowl to face either USC or Michigan.

Heard the same thing from an uncle who is a LSU booster. Rose Bowl reps were in town last week talking to LSU. I hope SC loses tonight so OSU and Mich head to the title game with SC and LSU finally getting a chance to lock it up! Booty would be a marked man.

Y eah, you are right - I don;t know what I was thinking. I guess Ithought bowls could just pick and that the Orange would want Florida which would allow LSU to go to the Sugar.

Everyone knows I am not an LSU fan, but I think they deserve a BCS invite - they would take it to whomever they faced.

If there's a way for LSU/USC in the Rose Bowl to work out, the BCS voters would be stupid [tm-LC] to not make that happen.

Supposedly the Orange Bowl officials like WVU for their at-large spot...

Hahaha

The same West Virginia team struggling against South Florida????
Seems like they would be better off with Akron

Posted my predictions on the other thread. Should've been here I guess.

I think Florida will win the SEC championship and go to the Sugar Bowl.

LSU and Michigan, Rose Bowl.

USC and Ohio State, Fiesta Bowl.

just to revisit this - the sugar bowl could pick lsu to play florida. i doubt that will happen, but it is possible, right? the sugar gets the first pick. i know the sugar historically doesn;t like having lsu there because of the few hotel rooms being sold and stuff. but how awesome would that be on the sugar's return from katrina to have lsu playing.

just to revisit this - the sugar bowl could pick lsu to play florida. i doubt that will happen, but it is possible, right? the sugar gets the first pick. i know the sugar historically doesn;t like having lsu there because of the few hotel rooms being sold and stuff. but how awesome would that be on the sugar's return from katrina to have lsu playing.

Not gonna have two SEC teams in the same bowl game.

At least you guys aren't still trying to figure out ways LSU can win the west.

Last edited:
Not gonna have two SEC teams in the same bowl game.

At least you guys aren't still trying to figure out ways LSU can win the west.

Yeah, I'm guessing Florida ends up playing either Notre Dame (if the Rose passes on them) or Rutgers/Louisville.

What bowl is Bama looking at?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom